Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~

Though there isn’t much translated, (or out in general, I have no clue), this series seems to have great potential, and it’s doing pretty well so far already!

We just know that this will take over a year for the story to start.... It's kingdom building after all 😑

Might read once it has some more chapters, but the cover has a two on it. Does this mean that there is another series before it? There doesn't seem to be any other covers, so it must be the first volume. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but let me know what it's about if anything.

Im gunna come back for this manga... maybe when im like an old lady or have reincarnated to a new generation

Manga is too slow, time to temporary drop this

@_xXIncognitoModeXx_ well lets just say that the author randomly hits you with cursed homo visuals out of the blue, but it s okay since it s "female" in name only so it s okay (the author). i would add an image spoiler but i honestly dont wanna look for it or see it again so proceed at your own risk...

Dex-chan lover
I’m sure is the sexy goblin from the cover there are only ugly or boobs and brats I see

It's a mix of TenSura & Re:Monster. Not necessarily original, but it has potential to be a fun ride.

We'll see.

Boring the mc just like easy peasy without any struggle or tense just like black coffee without sugar I drop it

Dex-chan lover
I've met cheap hookers who were passed around less than this manga.

@asterisma01 If you drink coffee with sugar, you have inferior tastes and your opinion doesn't matter.

Double-page supporter
It's bland and stupid. For now worldbuilding doesn't make any sense. Humans kill goblins because they are monsters, yet goblins are highly civilized creatures. That doesn't make any sense.
Plot for now is simply MC flexing his... everything. Issue is that without any sort of explanation before his actions, we have MC who knows everything and can do anything. Basically deus ex machina. Which is strong minus for me.
Side characters are either completely stupid and does stupid things like attacking enemies who are basically gods or completely subserient to MC and exist just to make him look better (like constantly being surprised by MC)
No meaningful plot, worldbuilding is illogical, characters are nonsensical. Usually average isekai manga would at least have on of those things written good for first 10 chapters. This manga is bad from the start. Rating by mangadex standards would be barely 4 (bad).

Users who are viewing this thread