Suzuki-san wa Tada Shizuka ni Kurashitai

Dex-chan lover
Iβ€˜ve already that first chapter a couple months/years ago... seems like a new group has picked it up and finishes it?

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of all those older manga, a time when isekai wasn't as popular nor prevalent. I've kinda missed those but neither wanted to dive into all the older classics out there.
Tiny spoiler towards the first chapter due to the similar setting:
It reminds me of young gun carnival just with a somehow different type of tone and different goal (not so violent but that doesn't have to stay like that and different types of MCs). It particularly reminds me that little kid (was it Anna?)
I think this is going to be really good but it also has only 18 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it definitely has that old-school vibe. Looking forward to more.
Thanks @ XuN

Double-page supporter
Got that Darker Than Black and Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom vibe for this one.

I see comments claiming this got the axe. Was it never finished or does it have a rushed ending?

EDIT

Wait, this has 36 chapters according to the raws, with the latest being published last year.

Double-page supporter
Why has it to be axed? Maybe it concludes after 3 Volumes. Who knows.
I appreciate this series.

Contributor
Honestly 3 volumes seems like a fine length for something like this.

I mean, I understand the disappointment as this has everything set up to make, say, a really memorable 11-volume epic of growth and discovery set against a backdrop of high-octane-conspiracies and periodic action.

But not every story has to be an opus magnum.

Completed??? What the heck. I'm so disappointed πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Home Hero Scans: Thanks for starting this up again. It's extremely well-written and the two characters really grow on one. The mangaka is a genius, and this story deserves to be read by as many people as possible. It is well worth reading.

Addendum - The mangaka's other story about the vampire could definitely use and English translation (hint, hint). (It really sucks not being able to read Japanese!)

Users who are viewing this thread