Sweat and Soap

Dex-chan lover
Where I can fine chapters from 20 to 26? Can’t get to read them :( if someone knows, please pm me

EDIT : nevermind I’m okay, thanks to @Cahkim ‘s comment before. Didn’t notice it at first ^^”

Aggregator gang
Its really sweet. Characters are complete and interesting people, plot is whimsical yet grounded and everyone just seems to be a genuine good people. It doesn't suffer from common character troupes and the art complements the story.

My literal ONLY complaint is I couldn't find how to read the missing chapters and skipped them instead. Can't afford to pay for the volumes so I'll have to read them when I can find them.
EDIT: I read it on some sketchy website, damn those chapters were good. Worth the STD's

9/10

Dex-chan lover
Okay, for anyone wondering whether to read. The premise is a bit outlandish, and the male MC is WAY pushy in chapter 1. It may rub some of you the wrong way. But I'd tell you to give it a few chapters at least.

The thing is incredibly wholesome, way more than you'd think from the summary. There's very little DRAMA, even though there are some conflicts. Yes, you read that right. This author ACTUALLY manages go portray a couple conflict/issue without creating useless drama. Mind=blown.
And whenever those arise, they make perfect sense, they are adult, and they get solved solidly and swiftly, no dragging crap for extra chapters. I'm still having a hard time believing it.

I've only ever given a 10 to one Romance, Ore Monogatari. Today we make that 2.

This is the best rom-com ever to exist, I'm sorry it's irrefutable how good Sweat & Soap is 10/10

Give Yamada Kintetsu his crown

Aggregator gang
I am so happy! The manga is finally licensed in France, I have already pre-ordered the first volume 😊
Thanks for all the translations!!

This is the definition of vanilla and its so wholesome too. If you are into simple adult romance with a slight of sniffing fetish twist i recommend you try reading this one.

Double-page supporter
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-12-10/kintetsu-yamada-sweat-and-soap-manga-ends-on-january-7/.167285

:(

I'll have to see when/how it ends before I :( over it ending. There's wisdom in knowing when something is done and letting it end rather than dragging it on.

Double-page supporter
I’m so sad to hear that this manga is ending. I’ve got so much good feelings from it. This one really is one of kind. No silly drama, a realistic relationship, and two mature adults! I can’t wait to own the complete set.

This manga never fails to make me feel good when I'm in the dumps

Sad to see this one go but that's life

Looking forward to the next manga by Kintetsu-sensei!

Users who are viewing this thread