Sweat and Soap

Just caught up and I’ve got to say that it’s so so good! Can’t wait to read the rest and buy the English translations as they come out. This is a series that deserves support, just for making people’s day a little brighter from the wholesomeness.

Thanks for the translations as well!

I've spent the past six months searching through manga for good romance. This is definitely a near perfect example, and I don't give that lightly. Most manga I criticize heavily, as they usually have slow progress, little to no intimacy and fall into using tropes as lazy fallback writing. This manga has no perceptible amount of that

- the pacing is good even by western standards, where we are much more forward and quicker about things than what I've seen typically depicted. You don't need to wait 30 chapters for a confession.
- the physical intimacy is good, realistic, not too heavy and pretty appropriate. Conservative by western standards but very satisfying still. No "mc who gets nowhere"
- the characters each have depth and feel fully fleshed out. The supporting characters are as deep as the time they are allowed in such a plot design. I felt the supporting cast was pretty good too.
- the soap company actually becomes an interesting topic, leading me to realize several times how important scents can be in our lives without realizing it. The scent someone emits, the scent of places we've been, etc. How memory and emotions tie into scent.

I liked this series so much that after the first ten chapters I actually bought the missing volumes (which thankfully were reasonable at $7 at Bookwalker and the bonus coins let me get one free).

The only criticism I have is that she doesn't give in to him later on like she did earlier despite being
in love with him and in a relationship. I mean smelling her is his form of love, and not even in weird places just like a hug and stuff. I don't get why she still shuts him down so frequently and refuses to give him like a sweater of hers. She's being unreasonably conservative IMO, she knew what his deal was when she fell for him she shouldn't be denying him but wanting to keep him as well.

Dex-chan lover
Damn these characters are so refreshing dude,
I love how they both initiate the romance without beating around the bush
, MANGA4LIFE HERE WE COME

Fed-Kun's army
It's probably a good story for most, but I personally didn't enjoy it. They use her excessive sweating and the dude's smelling fetish as an excuse to fuck. The dude also gives me creep vibes and if you think about it, the chick is wayyyyy too easy to pull. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you have a low self-esteem.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is this but romance
8eb8fbd4dc495fb456776520e301d116.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Btw is there any girls reading this right now that actually like the smell of a man? Cause for us dudes (some of us) a woman's smell is like hmm super intoxicating and erotic, but if we switch the roles I can't picture a girl telling a sweaty dude "lemme smell you more~" ya know?

@lonelypotatoonabench I'd say there are a good amount of women who enjoy a man's scent but it's pretty specific to their partners.... Same way I don't think a lot of guys would smell a girl reeking full of sweat and think "mmmmm delicious" unless he's attracted to her (I'm saying these only based on what I've observed in my day to day life XD)

@lonelypotatoonabench @calicoschwarz not sure about the sweaty smell too, like, “just got out of the gym smell”... But for as regular everyday smell, I guess most woman do love their partners scent. I love to borrow my BF’s shirts once in a while so I can sleep in them and smell him even if we are apart hahah.

Dex-chan lover
@chocolate0901 @calicoschwarz Ahh I see, I was just really curious cause I can oddly yet accurately relate to this mc, cause my girlfriend purposely sits in my lap nowdays cause I don't ASK to smell her cause I mean, lowkey kinda weird, but I do it anyway so she kinda just accepted it and allows me to well, sniff her? One of the weirder fetishes I know but I mean, at least she don't mind ya know? Thanks for replying though peeps, really cured my curiosity for the other side of the story for this type of fetish :)

GUYS, YOU COULD READ THE MISSING CHAPTERS HERE BELOW!!
https://mangaowls.com/single/19330/ase-to-sekken?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=4459a03a23db4c0c1da2f3f9991abb32cea6711f-1611498377-0-AYt9NiLdRDxO0nymtym2l9mJT1hJv-OuuTwvf1q1IZfAwzchwbQhWrjR-ziA4FtqV3o3MkhDa69ljQj8O3l0btE7_c4WB59S86gJ5_HSSDIk8BeqgoGljZziIjpsu1-5uc5w8qizyoR8dkLxf1z43nPYehwYBTtV6Zdkk42ZVSSaYtCYZAGG-DbajEUCzk503avy_0os7WuYnV8t728TPcTXY_cRp3lfpNHP7eYzAclcU3qdILpUlTyUghKsV3ZbLAVGqmD4XxurjnPwA8Pq-XJmUysODWeWJBrm-zoWiTrk3ED6ghgvxgUobhChJuchQ12yeEWMjAlrNjHYXsecju4XeA0E-vAuxfSPkl45CkVdDwbAIP-ywwicaQf9SfTvlHuL1uNcfCw32j9n9vViU6M

I know it's a long link... but I finally found something and I'm so happy about it.

Users who are viewing this thread