Sweat and Soap

Ty to translators, take your time. Ik some ppl do it out of hobbies and I prefer for ppl to keep translating rather than make it like a job job

Hello, not sure if the scangp will see my comment but thank you for doing this but I wish you would delete the volumes you can buy on the official platform since it's licensed bc let's not forget scanlating is from the motivation to support mangakas...😪
Bc right now you are all stealing from the mangaka's hard work... 😔💔

So I really don´t know if everybody knows this kind of stuff, but for Japanese people the "business card" is not just for presentation it is actually an extension of themselves. Still I believe he got too upset

If you plan on reading the raws, just know that this series recently ended. The translations are about half way caught up. I'm reeeeaallly looking forward to this author's next work.

Can anyone direct me in where the missing chapters may be readable without paying? I didn't notice at first they were lacking, wouldn't even have began reading. Anyone going to suggest buying, buzz off, I'm literally dirt poor and it's out of question to 'support' anyone when I can't even support myself.

Just noticed it's marked as completed :( good thing we are only halfway through. Honestly have no idea what drama is coming in chapter 51 but it has me on my toes

Users who are viewing this thread