Sword Dance Online

If the chinese artists are successful or consistent with anything it'd be their manhuas being trash on unprecedented levels every time.

Fed-Kun's army
And back to the trash, still reading to see how bad this can get.

Who just walks out of a medical facility, with nobody noticing them, or them asking people why they are there in the first place?

...Yeah, the pacing of this is just...bad. In a single chapter we have the MC wake up from the inciting incident of the series and break the initial hook for reading, wander out of a medical facility with no resistance, immediately get lost and just happen to find a job playing the same game working for who I can only assume are the two adventurers that kept killing him in game. So yeah, we go from a guy trapped in a VR game as a monster to a guy with amnesia playing a VR game for money, because reasons. I knew this was going to be a train wreck, but I had hopes it'd at least do a few midair loops before it fell flat and sputtered out.

One of my favorite mangas next to Prophet King, Single Piece and Attack on Giant

Not even a fan of SAO, but shit like this is why I always check to see if something is Chinese before I start reading. I wonder how many times the word "cultivate" will come up.

Shouldn't the title only be "Sword Dance"? Don't know where the "Online" came from, at least from the chinese title.

Users who are viewing this thread