Tabako-chan

Dex-chan lover
just imagine earth without japan. that would be incredibly dull isn't it 😏

Smoking is utterly gross. It's a horrific addiction that impacts both the smoker and everyone near the smoker. People who smoke lose their sense of smell, and don't even realize how badly they reek. If this were even remotely accurate, it would be a horror story in which she was a radioactive tar monster that brainwashes the protagonist and coats the lungs of everyone she comes in contact with a disgusting black ooze that never goes away. https://www.epa.gov/radtown/radioactivity-tobacco

Smoke 12 packs a day and maybe a loli smoke ghost will appear to you too! (•W-)b

@ktendrun dude its a god damn manga chill out like seriously i don't think they are trying to accurately represent smoking or something they are just making a funny manga about a cute girl made of cigarette smoke

Dex-chan lover
On the premise, all I have to say is: Eww.
So, I wonder how heavily this was financed by a certain industry--talk about product placement, man.

I know most of you are like "it's only an manga, chill out dude", but I've had multiple family members die of lung cancer brought on by cigarette smoke. So can you really blame me if I find this pathetic attempt to depict cigarette smoke as cute and sexy to be deeply offensive?

Group Leader
Japan being Japan.

As much as I like reading anthromorphed inanimate things (don't judge me pls), this one is a bit too far for me. Not because its content/genre/tags, but because of the things that get anthro'd here kinda tick me off.

Nevertheless, cute grills are cute, so move along people.

Users who are viewing this thread