Tachibana-san's Circumstances With a Man

Aggregator gang
Not the first NTR I read but the first that made me ragequit. I mean like "I will hunt you down and eat your beating heart" level of rage

Great art...
Stupid story...

Hope someday the author know how to consistent with the storyboard...

Dex-chan lover
Ah finally made it here, I just hope the new doujin he/she made is better than this

i remember this cursed work. real good for like 50 pages then the author ran out of steam and crutched hard via ntr. damn shame, then proceeded to not really make anything since.

The h-manga version is tamer than the original novel. The original novel ended way more rage+depression inducing work i ever read but thanks to that i kinda 'meh', immune to any Netorare tagged works. Just turn off your brain & fap solely for the art 👌

I'm at chap 2 page 7 and i think that's as far as i'm reading... It looked like it could be a cute story but from the comments below it turns to shit. So thanks for the heads-up

Dex-chan lover
This was my first introduction to NTR. I read it going "Is this seriously happening?" "Wtf?" "Why are they giving the girls thoughts drugs don't work that way"

This is the worst thing I've ever read. I can't even read "love triangles" anymore. I dropped masamune-kuns revenge when the love triangle angle came in because I can't handle any kind of ntr type trash. There is simply no reason a person should want to make this or want to read it.

I imagine this is what women with "rape fantasies" think of when enjoying their "fantasies"

Users who are viewing this thread