Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
url

my baby girls, anyone trying to get in your ways will get a nuke, that I shall swear

I'm slowly getting convinced that Tadokoro is the real top in this relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
awww..lewd..this is so adorable..Sakurako-san is so cute..

I take author-san doesn't know what anemia is, huh. No anime/manga author seems to know either...

Anemia has nothing to do with resting or staying up late, it has to do with poor diet and blood loss, anemia is lack of red blood cells, the most common factor is absence of iron in the blood, can have other causes but they are pretty rare, absence of iron is by far the most common, probably more than 90%, heck, more than 95%, as anemia is a veeeeeeery common sickness. The lack of red blood cells causes less oxygen to be carried around the body, which reduces energy production, which causes tiredness. When the case is not extreme, like severe blood loss, simply eating a metric ton of iron heavy food (like beans, peas, liver, dark gree leaves, etc) should be enough.

Supporter
@kabalfs I've been thinking that for /ages/ - it's so common that it can't be a mistranslation, maybe it's some kind of cultural thing where they call something like exhaustion anaemia? It's weird, makes no sense, but eh, it's gotten to the point where I barely even notice it.

The only time I've seen it used even slightly appropriately is Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru, where Tsubaki seems to genuinely suffer from severe menstrual pains and could easily be genuinely anaemic . Other than that it just seems to be used as a synonym for exhaustion or something.

Dex-chan lover
public notice: do not hold hands, it is too lewd. Thank you for your cooperation.

Double-page supporter
Something lewd? Like holding han-
*why do I hear sirens?

Another chapter that just pulls your hearts strings. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread