Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
@edwardlou No, Sawada-kun enabled her and let her perversion grow and become worse. Not everything is a woman's fault just because you types think it is... :/

@Kami_Nana you're right.

Though, I'd say it's the development of a healthy relationship.
He gives her what she wants, and she's slowly giving him the space to find out what he wants from her.
That's healthy.

Dex-chan lover
1) Give HIS crotch some loving too, girl. It's always only you.
2) Asfixiation play without research is a big no-no.
3) Dangerous play without a safe word is a big no-no.

@EdenSphinx In any BDSM circle. You can find them online, but if you're like 80% of guys (and I'm not saying you are, mind you), you won't actually find one. Notice how this pretty decent manga goes: it's about trust.
Even if a woman is an M, she's not going to be willing to be tied and used by a random dude she just met. It's scary. She needs to trust her partner. And in those circles you usually find guys with a pic of their pp as avatar, and they get tired if no woman is spreading her legs after a few days, so...

Dex-chan lover
I think both this one and Nana to Kaoru are really good, but comparing them, it feels like this one is going a bit harder for shock value. Like, there's quite a few scenes where Sawada suddenly says something freaky like at the end of this chapter, and although it's obvious they actually care about each other, the author's kinda like "look how weird they are, they are in love with each other but they say weird creepy shit like this!" Whereas I felt like Nana to Kaoru was trying more to help the reader empathize with BDSM practictioners, by showing how and why both the dom and sub enjoy it and how it can be a channel for deep intimacy between them. It's like, in this one (at least so far) they have BDSM as a common interest and they also love each other, but I thought Nana to Kaoru better showed how their love is conveyed through the BDSM.

Users who are viewing this thread