Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

This is fucking gold xD She goes expecting him to confess and he orders her to piss in a bucket, then proceeds to confess. This manga is an example of how s&m should be done in manga without being trashy. This is surprisingly one of my favorite series right now

Dex-chan lover
That was so fucking weird - exactly how weird it should be for this weird couple 👍🏻

Dex-chan lover
hope we won't get ntr'd by some random S guy appearing in future chapter

Clear skies tomorrow to... Might well hold up a sign saying shit is gonna become fucked up. It be really nice if this just stays a thing between them and the author doesn't try do the typical thing of introducing drama with a third person. Can very easily see this going some scumbag sees them and tries to blackmail them to force her to do stuff. OR I honestly can't remember if she is from a rich family but if so they reject the idea of her dating him.

ez3

Ahh... you can smell the scent of piss/love in the air.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh...that disconnect between the chapter's title and her last words in said chapter. Trouble ahead...

Fed-Kun's army
@Airwave2k2 Well, to be fair, we never see Nana get so obviously aroused by Kaoru like we see this girl get with the MC. So it might as well be just "breaks"...

Dex-chan lover
@NuttBucket Don't forget that for the cheat to work you need to first catch her peeing in public, and then pass her trust test (in which you're not supposed to look "until she says ok", but once she does you're still not supposed to look).
...women are a pain 😑

There is literally no move more chad than asking her out as she's pissing in front of you. MC is too based for me. What the hell.

Users who are viewing this thread