Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Efficacy of Food

Contributor
Why would he expect "essential oils" to do anything? That's stuff is as legit as homeopathy.

Dex-chan lover
author stop fucking around and just couple them together for fucks sake

Dex-chan lover
And Thus Kazura introduced the world of BL to Zirconia

Dex-chan lover
He could have just told her that he wanted to see how a normal soldier physically compared in this world...

Fed-Kun's army
Or just say he wanted to get an idea of how much he could burden the guy with laborous tasks in the days to come?
Always easy to come up with heaps of excuses, alot more fun leaving the misunderstandings alone though! =D

@Jasty It's already confirmed stuff from japan has an almost borderline magical effects in their world. There's a reason vitamin d energy drinks acted like all cures in previous chapters.

Double-page supporter
Lol I like how hard the MC is trying to avoid military exploitation, realistically it’s a pointless endeavor....

Aggregator gang
"Fifty shades of Greysior-sama," indeed!

Nice. Very Nice. Very well played. Even though I agree with the others who don't think he swings that way, that doesn't stop me from appreciating the presentation.

@firefox1234
Yes.

If there is a potential military application, it will be spotted and developed; any student of technology who is honest in their research will admit that.

He really hasn't thought things through.

By providing resources to improve their food production, etc., without charging for them, he is effectively increasing their national budget, such that more funds will be available for military related expenditures.

And once water wheels come into wide spread distribution, it is only a matter of time until someone realizes that they can be used to power various types of machinery, which will revolutionize production. It could well precipitate an industrial revolution.

Users who are viewing this thread