Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Heavy Order

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for Lieze

It's obvious Kazura has already someone he likes and only treating Lieze as a nobility girl

Besides it feels more burden in the form of status is tied towards Lieze which would make anyone less inclined to be with her

Double-page supporter
The moon, something's strange about it, has no one noticed it? It's weird!

Wow really, instead of being thankfull you get help, the mother will use her daugter to get power for war. This is sad

Dex-chan lover
She is thinking in the long term and not the short term. She knows the other country will attack and wants to make sure her country has every advantage it can o repel them. It was how the world worked in the past

Group Leader
zirconia so beautifull woman on this manga ....
i like her...
so i just hope the MC got MILF Route :V

Dex-chan lover
@Antairan
That's because they mistakenly drew stars on the moon's shadowed area.

@iwaarya21
She's married to the lord. That would be the NTR route. Even so, I think she would do it if it meant his support.

Aggregator gang
This manga went downhill fast since noble and their shitty drama introduced. ? And MC being oblivious to the whole thing ?

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest. I don't even know what's going on anymore; I don't know if that's because of bad storytelling or a lack of interest in the direction of the story.

Dex-chan lover
when readers forget that most isekais you could fuck multiple women cuz multiple wives is a thing xD

remember kids polygamy is a thing!

Double-page supporter
It pretty obvious that if she gets him wed to her daughter they would have a claim that their bloodline has the blood of a god of harvest. If you think about that it would be greatly powerful to have that and prove it. Since all the nations would probably want to also claim that they have legitimate godsblood in their families.

Dex-chan lover
What's the hate with Zirconia? Holy shit guys.

She's not even looking for a wedding. She just wants them to be close enough for MC to help with the war.

She looks like she's been through a lot. Cut her some slack.

Dex-chan lover
so, who wants to bet that "cold-blooded devil-like country" valvert actually justified on doing their repeated aggression and the true fault actually lies on this country?
i mean, bloodthirsty country attacking everyone for no reason is just plain boring

Users who are viewing this thread