Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - I'll do my best.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Yes valetta do your best. I don't like lieze anyway

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter she pondered about dismantling the mountain guardian for materials and now she's secretly making plans for siege weapons, dang it Valetta you better not fuck this up, you were supposed to be the not-bad one.

ADK

Seems like they have already advanced to castle age and are planning to build scorpions from a siege workshop!

Dex-chan lover
Valetta reminding me of old Civ Ghandi.

Civ Gandhi: "We are a peaceful people."
Also Civ Ghandi: "Build more nukes! Death to the infidels!"

Dex-chan lover
Some important turns on this chapter. MC dense as fuck as always - the product of a relatively peaceful and advanced society. He can only see as far as economic development via civil works. Meanwhile valettas insecurity and the product of a violent and ruthless society has turned her to seek strenght through arms instead. She wants to be Strong, not Smart. No idea how the MC will react when she shows him she's used his knowledge to raise military might. Meanwhile, Lieze has taken the capitalist world building approach. Not necessarily what MC is after but closer than what Valletta is doing.

Group Leader
And this is why you don't screw around with a village full of Combat Engineers.

Aggregator gang
is the mc deliberately lying to her about the wars and conflict in our world or is he just an idealist sheltered idiot?

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac I think he is talking from JP viewpoint, iirc they haven't had any military conflict after WWII since all they were allowed to is have a self-defense force. I can only think of N. Korea in terms of a enemy but tbf N. Korea provokes anybody.

@zeroxjac Well she only asked about Japan and not the rest of the world, which makes sense since they're Medievalsih so the concept of caring about any other country aside from yours and your closest neighbors, especially for a peasant, is completely foreign.

Aggregator gang
@haoxin @Blazer168 dont they have the yakuza? dont know how he can really think that japan is peaceful when they have a mafia that cant be easily touched.

So the village is making Charcoal, and now she wants Potassium, Nitrogen and Sulfur?
Gee I sure wonder what she wants to do with all that stuff. 🙃

Contributor
Valetta is so easily the best girl, it's not even fair for the other gold-digger.

And poor Isaac, who is still trying to win her heart.

Dex-chan lover
I'm in support of this alliance

x36.png

@zeroxjac

Probably the later one

Users who are viewing this thread