Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - I'll do my best.

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to worry that Kazura is being a bit reckless now with the amount of technology he is introducing at such a rapid rate.

Dex-chan lover
man... is she becoming a warlord?

jsPzYae.png

Dex-chan lover
Valetta, you've already got best girl status, don't go crazy!

Dex-chan lover
@toloveru143
I dont know about a ballista, but with her shopping list of explosive powder materials, I know of a certain large, tread based, land ship from space which carries quite a payload.

Fed-Kun's army
Please do your best! I'm begging you! PLEASE! XD
This guy seems just a little bit desperate XD

Damn there is no competition for Valetta lmao. She is waifu, she is speed, she is an engineer, she is a miner, and she is about to become a gunsmith

@Zeroxjac the yakuza don't bother most people, and the Tokyo ones primarily deal in property meaning they want neighbourhoods they own property in to be as safe and profitable as possible, and their ways to acquire property at low prices are not always "clean" however they can't be obvious enough that they scare of prospective buyers.

So overall you will probably not encounter Yakuza ever in their professional sense unless you're either a property investor or use illegal or shady things yourself making them a non-issue for a huge chunk of the populus.

Visible, yes a problem, usually no.

Can only speak for tokyo however have no idea what they are up to in other parts of japan.

Dex-chan lover
Valetta-san. DO NOT DO THIS. You are NOT doing a good thing, you are doing the absolute WORST THING POSSIBLE. Stop with the trash mindset of "I want him to think I am useful" and f'n talk to him instead of making weapons of war.

@vodspod @cullinaire @JavelinJoe @morichiro @toloveru143 Scorpion ballistae. What was on the walls at the Battle of King's Landing in GoT. It is also in the Age of Empires games, but that version is portable while most Scorpions are stationary. You can make it out from what we can see on the sketch. A massive bow on its side with supports.

Dex-chan lover
Just want to point out a scorpion ballista wasn't a huge bow. It was a torsion engine siege craft. A torsion engine is many ropes twisted with a wooden pole through the middle. The scorpion had one on each side. When it was drawn back the ropes would twist even more and when it was loosed the energy stored in said ropes would fling what ever missile was loaded towards the enemy.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't consider Lieze as a heroine. She's just a third wheel that recently appeared to spice up the drama.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Vallleta feeling unwanted and falling behind Lieze which is going to cause her to do something dumb. I'm womdering if Valetta's village keeps their food under wrap considering how strong its made them. I know Valletta probably wants to have a safe village and country one that can chase out any foreign invaders, bandits, criminals or beasts, but in the end more pointless wars will be fought.

Users who are viewing this thread