Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - I'll do my best.

Dex-chan lover
So the japanese robin hood was boiled alive huh....

Dude, Valetta is way OP. Best potential genocidal waifu. Just dont bring the nuke info next time.

And with the invention of metallurgy, the printing press, gunpowder, and the increase in transportation, this world is heading to its destruction, because of all the information leaked by one thick fool. Hopefully, none of this will fall into the wrong hands but I highly doubt it.
Sorry, I just needed to rant, the mc is really ticking me off.

Dex-chan lover
this guy is doing so many things at the same time and with new and possibly dangerous technology to them, it’s gonna collapse sooner or later. also Val making stuff is not helping it , I know she’s curious about stuff but most of it is technology that she has no idea what it could possibly do. just hoping that it won’t fall into people with bad intent’s hands. if that world actually collapse, I hope the mc is the only survivor so he reflect on it.

@Chusep
This is so going to backfire on her.
Yup, she needs to slow down, too much improvement could cause a calamity, didn't she already have a premonition with the wolf!?
wtf is she thinking xD

Speed run: Nuclear Annihilation edition. Take a culture with apparently pre-Neolithic tech and launch them into the modern era with no thought at all to the potential ramifications.

Users who are viewing this thread