Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - I'll do my best.

Double-page supporter
Yeah that list of chemical fertilizers isn't suspicious at all, if Kazura buys all that in bulk he himself will be put on an entirely different list.

Aggregator gang
@OP_Zed
The PM as much likes to speak on tv he won't probably do that because the US would intervene to stop that from happening. We were at war with them and just because they are our allies we still won't let them have potentially invasion size army.

@Mnuchinboo
This is the reason why we hate the alphabet bois. Not just us from overseas but the American people as well. They will never forgive of what they did to innocent civians on American soil. They want them dead once the Boogaloo fires off

This chapter was hilarious.

First the scorpion ballista plans
Then she's asking for saltpeter and sulfur, while taking care of charcoal by herself.

it's always the quiet ones

Dex-chan lover
Then behind everybody else's knowledge, Valetta has gone as far as consider making flintlocks.. and rifling.

Issac.. good, wingman duty shall be in your hands.
take Liz away from Kazura and Valetta, I believe in you.
x36.png

Aggregator gang
@zeroxjac The concept of peacefulness for them is not having wars and not being afraid of one in the near future, in that concept, Japan is a peaceful place. And Yakuza is not so violent as movies make we believe, gangs and drug cartels in America(the continent) are way more violent.
@Yurisivel My thoughts exactly ! Giving people knowledge to build things is one thing, letting them use a printer is just too much ! I don't even remember him letting them use the stuff he brought for himself before, except for food and cosmetics.

Dex-chan lover
ujkpdwD.jpg
>Making charcoal
>Gathering iron
>Wanting large quantities of sulfur and potassium

Now I'm no fucking FBI or BATFE agent... but... well... "Constructive intent" seems rather plausible here.

Questioning what he said that our world is peaceful hahahahahahahahahaha! LOL press F to doubt
we have Nukes, Guns and Other prototype weapons that are in R&D stage and Multiple Sanctions from powerful nations and Unions that render a nations economic and livelihood endanger and our fcking history is mess up that too think that we are in a peaceful world is for not look back at the cold war! that was a big oof and a relief to everyone that it did not escalate to all out war
even now we have terrorist and a pandemic that could be man-made OcO

he's so confident that our world is safe lol Look at the doom's day clock it almost mid night hahahaha

Double-page supporter
@ronnvincent Maybe Japan is really so "peaceful", that they have no fucking clue, that there are still wars happening out there and a lot of people die daily.

and why does she even have a blueprint for a scorpion? and he ain't even suspicious about what she's doing and asking for

Fed-Kun's army
The sudden advancement of technology is disastrous, especially in warfare.

Users who are viewing this thread