Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Dream

They're enemies. Depending on what their new weapon is, this will be a hard-fought battle. Though I'm hoping it's not firearms.

Dex-chan lover
@VerneJules crossbow maybe. They can't even make steel yet and I doubt they know how to make explosives, so not even bronze cannons are all that possible. This world is pretty young, they could be even farther back in terms of weapons. Though Kazura has his super human pots

Dex-chan lover
@Serkket

the people at the end seem to be people from the neighboring kingdom who the "woman" in the woods was afraid would attack them, and from what they were saying it seems to be happening.

Fed-Kun's army
Nuchaa is onomatopoeia for that sound when you get your foot up after it gets sucked into that viscous mud, like at the marshes.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't ask about that mysterious woman, he kept everything to himself (Maybe not a too bad choice. Maybe.) AND >he just stops to think about it too hard< That situation was eerie AF! Take it seriously!

I don't dislike the knew enemy characters, but they are enlisted in a military force, that doesn't simply protect their own people, but "protect their interests". (Attack other nations.) I don't believe I give a fuck, if they die, unless they try to end this war in a peaceful and not greedy way.

@Liquidxlax to be fair, very basic explosives were created by ancient China and used for military purposes around the year 1000 CE. If this plot is set in the usual fantasy "middle ages-esque" time period, it wouldn't be out of the question to have someone invent explosives. Then again, it's also technically a world in which a magical portal is just a thing, so who knows.

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn't the fact that the vegetation of their world is so non calorie dense make fires a pain in the ass to maintain

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix they zoomed in on him realizing she is a ghost or similar of some form, so he probably isn't thinking about it too much because there is nothing more to think about it about.
He is there through a magical passage. He encountered some kind of spirit in the passage telling him to interfere. While it is not certain that this is the case, odds are that if he does not do as requested, his vacation land will shut him out (or worse, inside). He also got a promise to be retrieved if he does as requested, which I assume means death trying will mean surviving back home (not something I as the mc would bet my life on, but it implies she has the ability to shut him out too, if she claims to be capable of that).
After that its just a question about whether he should do as requested or not, not a question of who it was.

Dex-chan lover
do your best! Floor manager-san!

@Raygunsama
didn't he say at the beginning he wasn't going to introduce weapons and shit???? kazura you're sliding down the slippery slope, and your teen yandere wife is going to kill everyone to make you safe!

Group Leader
@Morsealworth
Nuchaa is onomatopoeia for that sound when you get your foot up after it gets sucked into that viscous mud, like at the marshes.
Thank you so much! This was driving me nuts all night since I couldn't find any sources pointing to that. In hindsight, it makes sense given dialogue. Chapter is now updated.

@feha
@ Qelix they zoomed in on him realizing she is a ghost or similar of some form, so he probably isn't thinking about it too much because there is nothing more to think about it about.
He is there through a magical passage. He encountered some kind of spirit in the passage telling him to interfere. While it is not certain that this is the case, odds are that if he does not do as requested, his vacation land will shut him out (or worse, inside). He also got a promise to be retrieved if he does as requested, which I assume means death trying will mean surviving back home (not something I as the mc would bet my life on, but it implies she has the ability to shut him out too, if she claims to be capable of that).
After that its just a question about whether he should do as requested or not, not a question of who it was.

Oh, interesting theory. Makes me wonder if that foggy forest between the village and gateway tunnel passage is in another dimension, like between this life and the afterlife...especially how he basically got warped from a dense forest he spent 30-minutes walking deeper into, to right in front of the village in almost no time at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong unsure what you mean by 'another dimension', but probably something along the same lines as what I do by 'magical passage'.
If a denizen of the poor world tries to enter the forest, it warps them around so they return, so it makes sense that whatever lets him through can also keep him there. And kill him (how else was the skeleton in the first chapter meant to starve there?)

Group Leader
@feha
I meant "Limbo", to put it in one word.

As for the skeleton, it was mentioned that he was critically injured by the sword swings of the corrupt lord from hundreds of years ago in what is now the folklore fairy tale of Greysior, and implied to have simply died in the passage from his wounds before reaching the other end.

Group Leader
@Morsealworth
Could be, but it wouldn't explain the supernatural elements, like the ground all around her being dry as opposed to just the fire in front of her, the large strange shadow that extended to her right side (meaning the fire wouldn't be the cause of the shadow), and instantly taking him from 30 minutes-walk into the deep forest to right in front of the village in no time at all.

Users who are viewing this thread