Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Double-page supporter
am I the only one who's concerned about his money? 4 billion is a lot but he ain't exactly being careful with his expenses either.

Double-page supporter
What I think the title should be:

The adventures of some dude with no balls who got lucky and Valetta - an awesome girl with ovaries of steel who's single-handedly uplifting a Feudal Nation into the Industrial Age....

What I think the title should be:

The adventures of some dude with no balls who got lucky and Valetta - an awesome girl with ovaries of steel who's single-handedly uplifting a Feudal Nation into the Industrial Age....
Lol that's on point, honestly I'm quite fed up of MC behaviour around the girl, i know if you don't have a love experience you can be quite dumb, but he already get it when lieze literally say it in front of him, but his 'consideration' only make other hurt, as a man you should properly tell if you don't see her as a potential partner, and because of too much romantic drama like in the soap opera it make the story rather boring or upsetting, we can see the plot is moving steadily but because of there's too much soap opera drama i kinda hate it.

At least make the MC finally realized his feelings and decided what to do to the heroines, i don't mind if he choose harem, but if the story goes like the current premises then sooner or later some heroine will get hurt or the MC that will be hurt.

Fed-Kun's army
My God the MC man..... I still read this out of spite instead of enjoying it

Fed-Kun's army
Got to chapter 63 and will call it quits there. Started as a slow, fun slice of life in another world thing.

Ended with politic heavy plot, tell-not-show chapters, and underage girls chasing a 25 year old. No thanks.

Annoying, pointless, beta MC.

I'm getting brainrot from the idiocy of this manga. The lack of commmunication doesn't help either.

The whole "elder brother who abuses the slave sister" situation could have been solved in like 2 chapters, but none of the characters have enough brain to at least say something, instead MC gets played by absolutely everyone and still thinks he's the one in control of what "help" he provides.

Everything is now political war preparation bullshit, makes me wanna vomit.

The first 10 chapters were interesting but plot's being dragged on without any reasons now. Huge shame it turned out like this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread