Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Been there, done that. Or: boring Isekai manga again.
Compared to other Isekai Manga nothing new in the plot of this manga. At least not in the few first chapters before I dropped it. Art is mediocre. The manga isn't worth the time to read.

Aggregator gang
Interesting premise but heavily stalls its self for what seems like ages.

When the scale is upped it changes into walls upon walls of boring politics and uninteresting developments.

Some of the characters are interesting and the MC is alright at best, something that had potential but doesn't seem to have a lot going on.

Supporter
Valetta needs to
remove Kazura from that pedestal if she wants the romance to go anywhere.

@Kuinkwin you know, the whole barrier thing removes pathogen from Greysior body or they're just fundamentally different species despite the same appearance as human because isekai and bla bla bla..
it's just the universe barrier for the sake of convenience, don't think too much of it.
you think some author that could only think of interesting premise but failed miserably at making it enjoyable would put any thoughts on that niche details? must not even crossed his mind I bet

@konzolmester I like your name

This pedo mc needs to stop fooling around with noble child and start looking at Valetta

@Harry_Dong Gotta Ask What about this Series do you like it so much to keep translating it? Honestly im impressed Your still going strong after 3 years. Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication to this series. I hope you continue updating this. And i hope to be able to Cheer you on

Group Leader
@NomadKingR6
Jesus Christ, has it already been that long? I just live life by putting one foot in front of the other when taking a step, so I haven't really noticed. I started this because I originally liked reading the web novel that was translated by Yukkuri on NovelUpdates before he stopped the project due to real life, and I simply wanted to see more of Valetta (I don't read the web novel anymore because quite honestly, I'm confident my translations are more accurate than the current group working on the web novel translations). That, and because I was so tired of seeing half-assed, unreadable work, from non-English native speaking scanlation groups, like the previous groups that did volume 1 of this series... So, in true Thanos fashion, I just said "F*** it, I'll do it myself" and the rest is history. And when I set off to do something, I still deliver even if it's late, because better late than never as they say.

That being said, I did snipe this from the previous group from way back then, although not before I made several attempts and tried working with them on discord...it didn't work out, to say the least. That was also the reason why I now prefer to work alone, because while I don't claim to be perfect by any means, I know full well what I'm capable of in my skill-set, where I could learn to improve, and that I could do a far better job by leaps and bounds alone than they could as a whole group (sometimes even better than some official translations from companies that shall not be named like Y** ***ss, that I frequently see mistranslation errors in their licensed titles among other innumerable issues) despite being a novice still learning Japanese in my spare time when I first started.

Thanks for the moral support.

@Harry_Dong Hold on you said you do this all by yourself?! Thats fucking amazing guy. And Yeah i can tell from your work you put your heart and soul into this and actually care about the quality of the translation. And for that i thank you. Some translators dont even get a proofreader so its kinda effy. I have my brain in auto correct mode from reading manhuas. But yes thanks so much for all your work Harry. Like i said im cheering for you. Also did they like tell you to f off or something. Whats the story behind that

WHAT HE DOES IT BY HIMSELF FOR THREE YEARS?! I THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE 10 PEOPLE WORKING BECAUSE OF THE QUALITY OF EVERYTHING!

I had to drop it. I can now understand why women feel harassed when they get hit on by us. All these bitches trying to fuck the MC because he's useful is just too tedious to read. There's no harem here. Just a bunch of annoying women and one decent girl trying her best.

Dex-chan lover
The writing is a bit ham-fisted at times in regards to all the female characters but I just can't bring myself to dislike them like many others. This story largely portrays brutal times and the men and women who live there have to be pragmatic by necessity. Calling them gold diggers or annoying is a gross oversimplification.

This is getting kinda boring and stale. He should start bringing weapons to that world and start taking over lands or something. Anything is better than doing nothing.....

Group Leader
@Pajanga
Is there a translation of the light novel anywhere? Or only the Web novel?

Only Web Novel. There is no translation for the LN, but the raws do exist online here and there if you look hard enough for it (it's all in image formats like jpg though).

Speaking of the WN translation, the first one to do it was by Yukkuri Free Time, and he was pretty good until he stopped. Then the one after that who picked up the WN project is Oniichan Corner which is largely machine translated from the looks of it, and very little if any is done in terms of editing and polish--I think they're non-native English speakers too, but I could be wrong. I honestly don't recommend the 2nd translation group, especially if bad grammar, mistranslations, and lots of errors bother you like they did for me.

The description promised a romance with the village girl. This is just fantasy politics with the romantic progression of an ecchi anime.

I really love politcs in a few isekai and all, but I honestly started to thinks is just boring here. Is not bad done, but I rather see kazuma doing pointless stuff with the village girl instead.

This manga is ~
1gfnpv.jpg

10/10

Users who are viewing this thread