Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Dex-chan lover
if theres anyone who have LN in english, please share where i can read it.
i do read WN version but i want LN version, ill buy it if there book version (english ofc)

Group Leader
@ilevyoasu
f theres anyone who have LN in english, please share where i can read it.
i do read WN version but i want LN version, ill buy it if there book version (english ofc)

English version for the Light Novel doesn't exist (yet?). Only the Web novel is translated, but the manga is already past what’s currently translated, which is stalled for some reason (You’ll have to bug Yukkuri).

Though there’s apparently an official Korean and Taiwanese (Traditional Chinese) versions according to the authors Twitter.

Wow, I only read two chapters but all this reminds me is how depressing it is to fantasize and delude myself through isekai stories. The only way to feel so important is through attention. The only way to receive attention is by buying shit for a village and helping them using technology not made by our own hands. Or in other isekais, getting some superhuman power or knowledge... oh goddd, did this shoved the feelings of a loser...

8/10, not for everyone.

What bugs me about this manga is that this is apparently similar to bronze age Greece, but the mangaka is too lazy/no imagination so everything is dressed like they are 20th century people with modern looking buildings, modern clothes, even maid outfits.

Group Leader
@randomslacker
What bugs me about this manga is that this is apparently similar to bronze age Greece, but the mangaka is too lazy/no imagination so everything is dressed like they are 20th century people with modern looking buildings, modern clothes, even maid outfits.
May or may not be a spoiler depending on which chapter you're reading...
His dad, Shinji, has knowledge of the other world, with both father and son playing coy about the happenings in the other world, and Shinji refusing to outright admit he knows to Kazura. Who's to say his dad or his predecessors before him didn't have their own adventures before Kazura, and influencing their culture as a result? It's been mentioned that the house has been passed down in his family, so it's safe to say other people have gone through the gate as well, leaving behind some fingerprints

The "Scorpion" uh?
So our cute girl is planning to make
weapons
?

Can't blame her, security and national stability are determined by strength and weapons are deterrents.

Users who are viewing this thread