Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Contributor
Hmm, i actually liked it better when it was only about him helping the village.

This story got kind of boring at some point, but I can't put my finger on when. I don't feel like it's worth reading anymore

Zirconia is the best girl, kazura is a dumb naive child, valetta and lieze are boring.

I can’t even bring myself to bother reading this based on the synopsis alone. I wish those in charge of writing the synopses in general, as this applies to a majority of mangas I see (more so with Chinese stories), would figure out the following: One, descriptions written in the first person from the MC’s POV makes the story sound like it’s out of a kid’s book. Two, descriptions that fail to use complete sentences don’t give ppl much hope for the story itself. Three, asking questions about the story in the description (maybe I fell in love with a girl from the village?) is NOT a clever way of describing the story, it just pisses ppl off bc it sounds stupid. Give me a DESCRIPTION, not a bunch of questions, and maybe I’ll want to read it. I’m just so tired of descriptions that sound like they’re written by a 5-year-old on crack.

@MazzieB811
In this case, the description is probably on point. MC is not bright. The world seems to be interesting but MC is constantly ruining it with his decisions that at the end somehow works because the author said so. Bear in mind that I read only about 10 chapters of the novell this is based on before giving up.

Group Leader
@MazzieB811
(maybe I fell in love with a girl from the village?)
The last line in the description isn't a question though, but a statement. The sentence line one before it was the question. I think you read it wrong, because that's not what it said.

Group Leader
@MCX01
No, was just sick for the past while. Was still working on it despite that, and will actually post the next chapter pretty soon--it's already done, just need to edit and quality control.

Zirconia best girl agreed.

There is no way Kazura can get his hands on a gun it will take him years to get a license in Japan and he will only be able to buy a shotgun anyway.

What would be funny if you had an isekai like this but instead of Kazura you would have a redneck guy with access to a big gun shop.

In Another World With My Glock and AR15.

I hate it when a kind, gentle, naive, pacifist, stupid, moronic, idiotic, and clueless protagonist going around doing sh*t without thought. This particular one irked me the most because he doesn't even have the overwhelming power to protect himself or anyone else from the consequences of his idiotic actions.

Users who are viewing this thread