Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Group Leader
@Corntall
All the signs point to Valetta easily being number 1, with her making the most appearances throughout the manga covers, LN key frame illustrations, and pivotal moments in the story. If this were an anime, she'd be given the most screen time, being the primary heroine.

1. Valetta
2. Lieze
3. Zirconia
4. Eira
5. Marie
6. New characters not yet introduced
...In that order. If it were a marathon race, she'd easily get first place, and all the other characters wouldn't even make top 10, or distant 3rd at best.

Kazura*

😍😍This manga is wonderful, I love it,😍

The guy, however, shakes the same weight of the other world, with something like that you should be very careful he comes from a more sophisticated civilization, interference, into the culture of a underdeveloped species is a very dangerous thing, something you should not on the taking lightly everything that he brings from the other world is a danger, as it causes a massive change in the culture of those, besides, people are spoiled and always try to exploit one
it, his own good nature, could bring about his death

😎😅

Aggregator gang
This manga is a lesson on how to waste money to somebody you shouldn't really care about.

Group Leader
I have some questions for the WN and LN readers out there:

I read in a comment a few month ago that he brings in new technology and doesnt care the least what consequences this has for the world and its people. He also wrote that the MC will leave the village and wont care for it anymore and its fate is turning really bad. He also leaves the girl. Cant remember the rest but it the general consense was that it turned really dark.

Is there truth in these statements or are these just lies?
If it were true I dont even want to start reading it.

Dex-chan lover
@ActingRikka Do you mind telling what exactly happens with the LN and WN endings? I checked novelupdates and saw that it's still ongoing. Just a brief summary on what's the latest happenings will do

Group Leader
@ActingRikka Can you elaborate in spoiler tags what happens in each version and to what I wrote is true? Most Manga orientate themself after the LN, so I can only hope thats the good one, if you could confirm this?

Group Leader
@TetsuyaLP
1. About the technology
It's not that he doesn't care, it's that he weighed his options between the risk of introducing drastically new technology and upsetting the power balance, and ultimately decided that he doesn't mind having the modern electrical tech there in that other world as it would be over-technology to these people, and very low chance of them reverse-engineering them, especially considering how highly their culture's religious dependence is with praying to the various gods, everything from rain dances for rain god, praying to war god for courage in battles, etc.

And with Kazura's electrical tech, it's all basically MAGIC to these people, so they think nothing of it (except for Valetta of course who already knows his secret from the beginning).

That being said, he still takes precautions to minimize the number of eyes like the general public that see his electrical appliances, like the wooden box as a temporary measure around the outdoor generator, until they can build a bigger shed for storage.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

speaking of magic...
There actually is legit magic in this series later down the line. Pure fantasy-magic that can only exist in fiction. It just hasn't really been explored yet until later volumes, beyond the door's magic properties being a gate to the other world.
Nothing too crazy yet, but if you want more spoilers, it's magic on par with another series:
Spice & Wolf

2. I don't know WTF people are on about with "endings", they must be high as a kite to come to that conclusion...Since a quick look on the author's Twitter feed updates and the dated time-stamps on the WN raw clearly states that the author posted a new chapter just early last week on April 7th. Keep in mind people have been saying a lot of shit, going on and on about "endings" as if they've read the manuscripts early ahead of everybody else...and this has been going on for years on other forums....so take that as you will, a giant heaping grain of salt.

The latest volume for the light novel (Vol 9) just recently released as well, reaching a pretty big climax that's spoiled by the LN cover itself.

Bottom line though: Both WN and LN series are still on-going. There ain't no bloody endings yet.

3. Public opinion on the direction of love interests:
Yes, there are some differences between the two WN/LN, as one should expect. But...
he swings back and forth between Grisea and Istria frequently, and as a result can only spend time with one love interest/supporting character at a time; even for prolonged periods of time. That absolutely does NOT mean he ends up with one girl over the other. Some people might have gotten their panties in a bunch over him spending more time with one girl over the other, assuming he ends up with that particular girl, and that it's for them, it's done in their eyes. Well, it aint over until I see goddamn expensive wedding ring that he buys with his lottery (that's just how I personally hope it'll end, not a real plot point...yet?)

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Conclusion: Don't believe everything you read on the internet. At the very least, everything I've said can be fact-checked and is verifiable by looking at the raws, dated time-stamps, and LN book volumes. The same can't be said for other people's opinions though on previously mentioned other forums, mostly being hearsay, parroting one another from some anon that may or may not have read ahead/skimmed the WN raws. If you ask me, they're full of themselves with no evidence or ground to stand on.

If you want EVEN MORE heavy spoilers (from the LN that this manga is based off on, not the WN version), DM me.

Every single chapter I am reading, I think to myself, why not just get a gun somewhere even if its illegal

I wonder if the story will end once he spent all his money. No way it's going to last a few years given how much he spends nearly every single chapter of the story.

Group Leader
@ActingRikka
You remembered it wrong. Both LN and WN are still ongoing.

Latest WN chapter: April 15, 2019, as of writing this. Meaning there's still plenty more WN chapters to adapt and put into the Light Novels in future volumes.

Latest LN volume (Vol 9): Dec 28, 2018 (gets released every 8-9 months, give or take, so volume 10 should be out this summer or autumn).

Dex-chan lover
Does this end with the dude going bankrupt after giving all his money to this other world? 363 million dollar ain't gonna last forever at the rate he's spending it.

Users who are viewing this thread