Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Does this end with the dude going bankrupt after giving all his money to this other world? 363 million dollar ain't gonna last forever at the rate he's spending it.

Eh. If you exclude the house he probably hasn't even spent a million yet.

Doesn't seem to give a damn about causing a revolution in another world with technologies so advanced they might as well be alien to them, yet the thought of freeing a slave doesn't even cross his mind.

Why are Japanese so okay with slavery?

I can only imagine Nelson's reaction if he heard from one of the maids, or Zirconia herself, that
she's going into Kazura's room. In the middle of the night. After she takes a bath. Per his [Kazura's] order.

There is only so much fun I can get from a misunderstanding. Everything in these last chapters ringes on the fact that no one actually says what they meant... It is not 'cute' funny anymore, it is cringe.

Group Leader
damn, no wonder she was shaking and crying.
she has ptsd of time when she was raped

Manga is a great adaption of the novel, shame the translations for the LN stopped though and hope somebody could pick it up.

Double-page supporter
Good story but the MC is waaaay to naive to enjoy it. Do they not teach history in Japan?

They learn history about japan. Just like I have no fucking idea about what happened in america after the conquistador, I have a good gist of europe history.

Double-page supporter
if you're thinking of reading this and hate love triangles don't bother. the entire thing so far has basically been a bunch of trash about multiple women trying to get with the mc. for real, the author has created a dense stupid mc and 5 - 6 different females trying to get with him. thats what all 24 chapters thus far has been. huge let down given its a solid premise for a manga but rather than focus more time on the cool plot device, its just bullshit about misunderstandings and ploys to get with the mc. ugh this should have a harem tag.

Group Leader
@unknownids
I would disagree with you on the point of this being harem. For this to be a harem would need 3 or more women that want him or vice versa. I also don't know where you 5-6 from, because at most it's 5, and even at that, not really, because:
1 is a misunderstanding and the idea is discarded pretty quickly, 2 are being forced on him by their world's standards who neither actually want him (nor does he want them), which leaves only 2 that actually can be considered. And even at that, he only shows affection towards one of the 2, while the other he's only awkward around. You wouldn't call every story with a love triangle story a harem.
Issac->Lieze->Kazura->Valetta->Kazura. ...and an others aren't even in the equation.

Double-page supporter
And I disagree with your interpretation. The entire thing thus far as had more of a focus on the girls that are clearly into him. The whole going back to his world seems to be the side story at this point.

Aggregator gang
Eww ... Since when this manga change direction from heart-warming isekai to the shitty soap opera

2 chapters in 3 months..... It would probably be faster to learn how to read Japanese and read raws rather than wait for more chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread