Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Dex-chan lover
Valetta and Kazura should get married.

also, trébuchet, they need a trébuchet.. now.
Along with the scorpion.. that could also work, but Kazura should just buy a mounted minigun.

Edit :

I made 10 and 9 even hehehe :>

As always the dull boring main character ruins any possibility of the story being interesting.
And I seem to notice that for todays authors slice of life means I can't come up with a proper story and arks.

@levyoasu Then donate to Harry to help him out, instead of demanding him to update.

Entitled people, damn.

Thanks for the work/upload.

Today, thanks to a manga, I learned that you can download all of Wikipedia for offline access. Thanks, Helpful Harry!

@konzolmester
It isn't just "today's authors", authors have been stretching plots for decades, just check every popular shounen and shoujo manga out there.

i have been wondering, how the hell the villagers/people didnt get sick or die because of the bacteria/virus that the MC brought with him. Since back in the days immunization wasn't a thing yet and surely their immune system is worse than us (modern human?) but i guess that's just how "isekai/another world" mangas work 🤔

@kuinkwin I think the general flow was that the villagers and basically their entire world has lived in extreme conditions. By being exposed to what is considered normal things in MC's world they gain superhuman strength. It may be the case that they have the same or stronger immunity to MC. There was also that previous wanderer and so may be the case that regular visits from one to the other may introduce the bacteria and virus in a non invasive/epidemic way.

Guys, gods sake, she didnt sleep with the guy, that was the point of the whole chapter, it was because she didnt open her legs that the whole kingdom now has a problem with reduced salt commerce. Pay attention to the boring dialogues, guys

After 2 months right smack dab in the middle of military tactics and politics... Time to drop this and re read a few years later....This 2 months is way too much

Users who are viewing this thread