Take Me Out - Ch. 54

seems rushed, I wanted to see the girl(the fmc friend) suffer but glad it was a happy ending... nice chap thanks for the chapter

Honestly, it was anti-climatic. Was hoping for more, like the previosu arc. It really was rushed.

Still, thanks for the wonderful translation!

Aggregator gang
I wish it was longer, like, at least 7 more chapters long.

I like the tips/advice at the end, but it does feel rushed though, especially when compared to the last arc. Like, we never saw her original personality and stuff, thanks for translating though!!💕

Dex-chan lover
How can Kids say that he's not her dad just because they "don't look alike"... There are chances that she could just look more like her mother; or heck even more like her grandparents. Genes don't always make children look 50% like the father and 50% like the mother XDD That's just such a stupid reason to get teased for by her peers

Dex-chan lover
the only thing missing was also getting revenge on the mother in law, also feels like her ex-bestie got off easily, she was encouraging the scrumbag to murder his child

Too bad it didn't show mc being pregnant and giving birth, but no wonder he stayed some more to watch over the kid who stayed with him for some months. I wonder if that boy knows that the child isn't his....
Also, by the end of MC's journey, will him be reformed?

Users who are viewing this thread