Takou no Koori Hime wo Tasuketara, Otomodachi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Narimashita - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
In other words, it's because he's a face guy rather than an ass/leg guy that he managed to win her trust. Funny. Also really hilarious how a Japanese would rather avoid being a target of envy/resentment than to exercise a potential privilege. If everyone in a society were like this, then no one would strive to excel.

Dex-chan lover
Ok if everything goes alright and no issues appear from nowhere seing how half a chapter updates in a month we might get a love interest in between 19 to 24 irl month from now :kek:

On an other hand thanks for the TL as always
3x.webp

Dex-chan lover
so much delusion...
your crush get attached to you for some weird reason, yeah I've dreamed such situation before.
the 1st chapter was underwhelming, but this is pretty much within my delusion territory so I am here for more.

Supporter
so much delusion...
your crush get attached to you for some weird reason, yeah I've dreamed such situation before.
the 1st chapter was underwhelming, but this is pretty much within my delusion territory so I am here for more.
My first longterm gf got hooked just watching me get shit done and occasionally having basic conversations. It happens.

Dex-chan lover
In other words, it's because he's a face guy rather than an ass/leg guy that he managed to win her trust. Funny. Also really hilarious how a Japanese would rather avoid being a target of envy/resentment than to exercise a potential privilege. If everyone in a society were like this, then no one would strive to excel.
I think you just nailed the Japanese Ideal for Common People (at least as I've learned from such irrefutable sources such as anime and manga...).

Dex-chan lover
I have a question though. Why japanese people not sitting in uncrowded train. I mean there’s so many empty seat and they choose to standing

Users who are viewing this thread