TakuTore! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Two Ways to Squat and the Side Lunge

Contributor
It's interesting to me that you would transliterate her name as “Riru” despite the raws themselves transliterateing it as “Ril” in the “Ril's point!”s. Certainly you could think the raws are wrong—they often are when it comes to English—but for names? Mmmmmmm…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ahaha, I just read this yesterday from twitter
I thought this is some weird ass fitness manga
thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
How the hell is this guy obese? This whole manga is so fucking weird. The premise of "super pretty and popular idol picks a random dude to cosplay with her" smacks of a sad self-insert, but then the author couldn't come up with a reason as to why those two characters would hang out at all, so he puts on a thin veneer of exercise/dieting focus, but he also didn't want to self-insert as an unattractive fat guy. So we end up with a random, very averagely built - vaguely out of shape at absolute worst, dude being treated like he's one cheeseburger away from his heart exploding, just so he can have his story of how this idol is teaching him how to do squats while wearing a mini skirt.

Dex-chan lover
If you fall over when you squat open your legs more. Author atleast googles exercises but I hope they actually try to do said exercises since they're not that hard in his weight range (borderline obese my ass).

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that childhood friend/neighbour girl is actually end girl, there's something off about this cosplayer/idol that makes her actions seem suspicious... well more suspicious than seemingly intended.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell is this guy obese? This whole manga is so fucking weird. The premise of "super pretty and popular idol picks a random dude to cosplay with her" smacks of a sad self-insert, but then the author couldn't come up with a reason as to why those two characters would hang out at all, so he puts on a thin veneer of exercise/dieting focus, but he also didn't want to self-insert as an unattractive fat guy. So we end up with a random, very averagely built - vaguely out of shape at absolute worst, dude being treated like he's one cheeseburger away from his heart exploding, just so he can have his story of how this idol is teaching him how to do squats while wearing a mini skirt.

I guess he could be considered overweight I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, way to ruin my mood, now I can't masturbate to it anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread