Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 315.5

Aggregator gang
@Trueflame001 The stairs don't measure your actual strength, they measure your connection to heaven. That is, how deeply you understand the dao. And if it's just understanding it, no one can beat MC

Meh, she's 100% humiliated, and he'll further humiliate her by not properly lashing her, no doubt. She might be a snob, but this Yuyin hasn't actually done anything to him. It would be heinous for him to actually mess her up.

If it was some of the other MCs, they'd probably break her cultivation, but I don't even think he'll do that.

Dex-chan lover
@Kittypony I don't know about epiphanies, but the dude used to be as high on the cultivation scale as any human has been since time immemorial, so it makes sense he's far more acquainted with heavenly dao than anyone in those parts, including the leaders of that sect. It's like some doctor who has written a number of textbooks and done a lot of research was reborn with all of their memories and then, in their second life, went to an entrance exam, for which the candidates need to read a book the author themselves wrote in their first life.

Fed-Kun's army
@Leinsil its a combonation of ones cultivation and Insight/understanding. Nie Li has his previous knowledge from his past life, his cultivation still hasnt reached his past self, but he still has the insight of that past knowledge. you could also say the quality of his cultivation is superior.

@jestervae Wrong. Like he said, even in his second life, he can't attain 'virtuous like water'

Long Yuyin and Nie Li have a complex and rocky relationship to look forward to.

hmmm, too bad that soon the author will forget about the perv bird, long yunin and a lot more of interesting stuff.

Group Leader
I still dig Long Yuyin's design very much, now for the best arc.

I like how the drawer entertain himself by drawing semi-humans everywhere😄

Users who are viewing this thread