Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 316.5

I mean... She hasn't technically done anything yet other than being extremely rude. His hatred and desire for revenge is coming from a crime she hasn't committed yet (for many years) or may never commit since this is a different life and things have already changed greatly from his past life. He could have just kept an eye on her instead to see if she was going to follow the same path. This is a little bit childish in my opinion.

Double-page supporter
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/utR3dc55jW0KXbIfse_IMQ9gEtUpAGRaLX9ccBTW2zH5D4K1xlhTcu6nPUlPsrEzVuEyPGSGgpKZ-GbYXXx2UyQdJVYlyBRd-sWZoBx0f7Va9b0j-nxVB7WHmNecPRjiF-z-Leg7YsKI80Ln8t9_zKIBODhYZSK2KF2rJcVgg-66kmtdv8GX6QCF38joVRdOK88e2U1s8s8L4PIH1ECZbOsAUaCQXYKORgbpQMfS3C26d8Di8rco3Fe44MY1mRLO1hnW_5UkUOT5k3uWIy8uYRz4J9IpSFvwFB08fEy6n45ZiWWYdiLRK1bpsZ2S9wr1YkcVyAXaHX8ACn_uNZzE30YRPhpKZ5LISZ50XqDQIPPfYO3HV9LF3eKTgsp44tmo669O2fMq-H3itcg77PGGLmFnOesn1voz2p69ESXuITmZI84BODmoPOmW9YBsJfouk1d5oIau_RyJ1Voy7CFCC0oD3lb25qeQXDt8MB8bZCPQQEoLl7oKtZvX4u3pGXvDq21utRrSyTusRZ4e_AeNWBwRY9XBmCtdf_5zYWQ_FZO6lu-TIFDoZhaVXwhEewXdFN0ezuHTc5HBxyIJxravAtKnDIIliRwJ_wL27IhMRdQb6hTFulRHe6BP2vGpTkaLKmxsxo65ZCIhqWc2bHkLGnyaQCMmniWDmb6x_NLu-nckpwpLR7P1DKs9YT7JQg=w717-h903-no?authuser=0
Tomb Raider King

@Delta_Ramyz its chapter 283-284 of the novel. Here is the site i use to read it: https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/tales-of-demons-and-gods/tdg-chapter-283

See ? all you need to have a women turn towards the right path is give her a beating.

Edit:Christ mods..... It was obviously a joke

Well Nie Li's anger problems isnt anything new. Theyre justified however. I do feel bad for the girl because sins Nie li is punishing her for are yet to be commited afterall. This whipping might be a pain and humiliation that will prevent her from rotting as a person even more.

Tho her master urged him not to take vengence so frankly i doubt anyone is really enjoying this event. Not Nie li , nor the girl nor would her master if she had seen him to do this.

Let us hope for growth as a person for both of them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I get she hasn't (or doesn't believe she has) done anything grievous yet. But all you chuds saying Nie Li is being a meanie seem to have skipped over the very first panels where he was going to whip until he remembered his master's teaching and decided to let her go.

She was the one who got in his way and demanded he uphold his side. What? Is he supposed to candy-ass pretend-whip her? Even losing her bet, she's talking down to him. She needed, and probably still needs, an attitude adjustment even if she hasn't been physically harming people.

images

Should've just left it the author is not good at writing anger at all & Nie Li's actions almost seem irrational. I'm not a fan of this development

this part is weird, I don't get the rage or anger from Ni Lie's perspective especially right after he recalled his master's teachings and then Author tried to make us sympathize with Long Yu Yin which is also weird because from the first time she was introduced she was this psychotic bitch that doesn't regard other human lives besides her own kin. I cannot "feel" both the anger and the sympathy

Why are people so heated over this? Just a few chapters ago you were calling to lynch her and now everyone wants nie lie to go easy on her? Smh ya’ll too fickle.

Even if she hasn’t done anything yet, do you actually think she’s a good person? She needed an attitude adjustment a wake up call and this was it. Mc gave her a chance to not get beat because of his masters words but she insisted. Imagine thinking forgiving ur master’s killer is this easy human emotion is messy and it’s extremely difficult to change it.

I don't gert her "I didn't hurt anyone." She surely crushed her Bf's nuts. As for the rest, this chap was meh.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaenax personally, I think it's cuz she's still young and was raised in a environment where she could get away with what she wanted so now she realised her mistake. Plus, nie lie hates her future self when she kills her master, but takes it on her young and gullible state

Like, she never seemed like a nice person but him being so ruthless with her, before she ever did anything worried me as I felt like his actions could be what makes her turn so evil in the future.....or worse

Users who are viewing this thread