Tales of Demons and Gods

@KaMi-SHelK It was a dildo, presumably...
Well, it's likely we wont know, as the novel's quality throws itself off of a cliff at around chapter 400.
It was a probably dispute between Madsnail (author) and the publisher, so Madsnail decided to just do the bare minimum his contract asked him to do. I don't know, i only know what the comments on the novel chapters said.
1 chapter per month, about a 5 minute read. Various plot holes arive quicker than Anti-vaxxers at the hospital, and some characters are forgotten, or just kept out. Also, Nie Li becomes an idiot. That's not me being harsh, he just becomes an idiot. His brain stops functioning- though it's not just his.
Until then, quality is good.

Group Leader
I read Vacancies as Vaccines and thought “I can actually inject translators directly into my bloodstream?”

That sub plot where a baddie tortured the black-winged man his entire life since he was a toddler -- such a profound stupidity. Such a person wouldn't have been able to talk, have any kind of relationship with others, generally function from psychologic/developmental point of view.

the art's similar to naruto, but honestly i dont care. its actually an ok manhua, im suprised it is a manhua, cuz its better than most of the manhuas out there. I enjoyed it so far, theres character development, romance isnt too bad, in fact, they did it quite well. a solid 8/10 i would say.

@Kakkarot I agree with all what you said. LN readers are saying the upcoming arc is amazing, so I hope it'll jump up to a 9/10 for me

The MC is so unlucky, just think about how srong he could have become if he just had heavenly roots since he stayed in the earthly realm for quite some time :(

I've been following this for years at this stage, hope the action increases soon and we get some sort of life goal other than saving glory city

This artist man.. he won't stop drawing Nie Li like naruto! (one of the worst shonen characters of all time)
I've been reading TDG's novel since a long time ago, but the "manga"? only needed 2 or 3 chapters until i felt the urge to slap the artist

i was just commenting on another read about how short each chapter was.. -,- nothing compares to how short these are.. tho not on this site until relatively recently, i have been following this story since the beginning.. and.. i have never seen any other with shorter chapters -,-

that said, it's an awesome read and a great story.. imo..

Pun

mans really said "aight im out" after getting kicked out from the group

"next chapter : Nie Li 's root test" when even the author realizes he's been dragging this for too long 😂

Users who are viewing this thread