Tales of Demons and Gods

I wish that in the end Nie li will go along with Zi yun and Xiao ning cuz they are good girl. I dont know why when i think Nie li will go along with only Zi yun i also what him to go along with Xiao ning.I think because i feel pity for Xiao ning cuz she also good girl same to Zi yun. (Sorry for my terrible grammar)

Dex-chan lover
You know: I was always wondering when Hartigarm scans officially translate this, and puplish it on their website with only short delay to the Manga Toon release, as that partnership is making their releases official, why do so many groups snipe them (it looks to me like that)? And why are Hartigarm scans not given more credit? Well I know partially the answer already: they do not make much promotion for their work and also don't post on Mangadex, at least not todg.

Nie Li is gonna inherit Xiao Yu's harem when everybody realizes Xiao Yu's a woman (and will join Nie Li's harem)

mc is basically naruto, but i like this one a lot. it's pretty good, rating is accurate. Also mc's rival is basically sasuke but without any good traits whatsoever

I really don't see how it resembles Naruto, nothing in the story or the characters is even close...

This year , I was rereading chapters done by hatigarmscans but it was so messed up in Mangatoon (Reread to chap70). Then, their website got fixed but it only has from chapter 230 so I will reread next year.

Are we sure he's a he and not a she? For whatever reason, I've felt Xiao Yu was a female since s/he was introduced. Kind of like everyone believes the Ghostly Doctor is male, well most people.

Ok this is absolute shit not going to lie, I only read the first 3 chapters and I want to kill myself. How’s it 8.62? If you want a good manhua read heresy

Pretty sure he didn't remove the needles. lol Don't know anything about acupuncture, I hope it won't cause problems. lol

lol who wanted English names? I think it's nice to have the translation when the character is introduced, but there's no reason to translate the name entirely.

I am in need of some spoilers, can anyone help answer my questions :(

I briefly skimmed through the fandom page on this manhua, and read that the MC has 2 lover, as of the chapters provided here on MD, are they already engaged? Or are their relationship haven't reach that stage yet?

Another YouTube manga, have to catch up on there to read on here?, I'd rather play with sock puppets or cut myself with a toaster than watch/read manga off YouTube, it's so stupid and annoying it just makes me drop these shitty mangas for good

Users who are viewing this thread