Tales of Demons and Gods

Contributor
@srasinister, you seem to be acting like that somehow makes their behavior acceptable, all of a sudden. Also, like meho7 said, Hatigarm Scans is currently providing the official English releases for ToDaG.

I've read several comments mentioning how Hatigarm also sniped the series at one point, here is why I think that's irrelevant:

If any other scanlator is able to provide higher quality content, I'd say 'go for it, good for you and thanks'. Nobody owns it (except for licensed stuff of course). But rushing out lower quality stuff is, at least in my opinion, disrespting and sullying the material.

That doesn't mean fans aren't allowed to do it themselves for fun or practice, but don't compete with higher quality releases - either release it with a delay or on another platform.

Except Hatigarm's original scans were just like this. They were lower quality with bad grammar which is why a lot of people were originally mad when they sniped it. I doubt they will be continually sniped but frankly it's karma. Good for them to be official, but the group they sniped it from could have been official too eventually especially since they were translating more manhua other than this.

The first few chapters were done by Thyaeria later Readmanga started doing it aswell and after no update for a long time (think their translator got sick) Hatigarm scans took over.

I've just accessed OManga TEAM website and it is truly a cash-grab site. It got ads even in the links for both download and online reader. So, move on guys and don't support them.

Contributor
@meho7, Yeah I remembered it, I'm not defending Hatigarm but, Readmanga not translate it more than 3-4 weeks. I read comment readmanga on their site their translator Got busy with RL and gotten sick doing translate and nobody taking it over. So Hatigram doing it sololy with shitty quality(of course the fans on the rage and think hatigarm snipped readmanga).
But in this case OManga Just think of profit and profit like shameless greedy bastard.

M8E

Group Leader
Wow @kah0922 much salt lol, take a chill pill bro.

Anyways Hatigarm scans will continue this series as we did but there will be some changes...
1st there will be 2 versions of our release, LQ and HQ.
2nd LQ is not low quality translations and shit its basically low quality early release raws that ReadManhua uses as well.
3rd HQ will be up in 1-2 days gap after LQ but there wont be much differences other than the image quality and dimensions.
4th if you guys really want early release why dont you see them on ReadManhua?
5th Sniping a series is only considered okay when the group which sniped it can provide better quality. (this case is up to you guys to decide).
6th We hold the publishing contract so we wont drop this series lol.

Ps: I love chat wars, peace out bois.

- M8E や, Hatigarm scans.

Miku best girl
Admin
Due to recent events, the rules have been updated to reflect our zero tolerance towards group sites which are blatant cash grabs. (Rule 2.5 and 3.2.6)

Administrator @Holo thanks for banishing Omanga,
they steal the remarkable work of OFFICIAL translators (Hatigarm), they even declare in their first page of introduction that they are more efficient (my ass) and their site is full of advertising while they do a sloppy job.
I hope that the other website will do the same as you mangadex and respect the work and volunteering of others.

Just a big thank you to Hatigarm for your work and mangadex for your responsiveness

Contributor
hatigarm has such good quality translations too, love how they have permission/authority to scanalate this series officially

Group Leader
Thanks for changing the language so I don’t have a continually pinging follows list I guess?

Contributor
It seems holo forgot to ban that group, I understand, he's busy guy to maintain this website

The One
Staff
Admin
OManga wasn't banned per se...
And the changes they made (remove adblock blocker, put up 2nd half of the chapter (even though only with a delay)).

It was decided in a staff meeting that they aren't breaking any current rules... So for now they are allowed to stay...

Dex-chan lover
Whats up with the scammy trash?

Are they trying to lure people to a virus wall or something?

Power Uploader
I don't believe in giving shitty websites any traffic at all. I know some people do want to read 178.5 though for some odd reason. Thus, enjoy 178.5 here (COMPLETELY AD FREE):

https://mangadex.org/chapter/373438/1

Contributor
Yeah no ad blocker anymore but still using Multiply Shorteing AD for chapter, and Trash Quality.

Users who are viewing this thread