Tales of Demons and Gods

Has the definition of 'harem' changed? Recently I've seen a bunch of 'harem' series that didn't actually involve a harem in any way. It's like simply being friends with two girls or guys is now a harem?

ATT

initially, i was going to post a really lengthy comment, but i'm just going to say that i dropped this. why do the "brothers" have to be on the same level as him (in terms of cultivation rank). the protagonist should be at least a few ranks higher. if the followers are on the same level as the master, then what makes the master special (aside from his wisdom and excellent gear). the master should be standing atop his followers (in terms of cultivation level). i doubt that the followers are going to have a relevant impact on nie li anyway

@ATT
Nie Lie has slower cultivation, reread the beginning, his cultivation art is supposed to be great but take a lot longer and yet doesn't fall behind them at all.

@ATT I would actually praise the author for not being tempted to make the protagonist stronger just because. The story is loyal to its initial premise: Nie Li has no actual talent, and he reached the level he did in his previous life thanks to the knowledge granted to him by people he met on his journey. It would only make sense that other people who are as talented, or even more talented, would be able to keep up with his cultivation if they are given access to his knowledge on cultivation techniques.

As far as what makes him unique, there's no reason to set aside wisdom, it's all he got from his previous life, and it's damn effective.

What happened to his Soul Puppet?It just disappeared all of a sudden.Did the author forgot about it?

here for anyone who has use for it the link to MyAnimeList Yao Shen Ji (tales of demons and gods): https://myanimelist.net/manga/116372/Yao_Shen_Ji
It is still pending approval though. since november 2018 that is (>△<Uu. You can add it to your favourites though.

It seems MAL has not approved and thus made this link and the possibility of adding Yao Shen Yi to your favourites disappear. ノಠ_ಠノ

Users who are viewing this thread