Tales of Demons and Gods

I have a feeling Nie Li is gonna burn the place down when he tries this
Or just can't kuz his soul-thingy is too big or something

This is complicated. The drawing is simple yet so complicated. How does an artist reach such a level?

@Schaden_Freude Same reason as everyone else who reviewed the novel negatively, i always thought they were exaggerating things... but they're all pretty accurate imo after reading.
Like plot/detail inconsistencies, forgotten characters, lack of world-building, most things are left to readers imagination etc; by the time i reached the latest chapters i even wondered if it was the same author who is writing it. Hope the manga adds extra bits the novel lack when the time comes. These are just my thoughts
I still like the manga, hope it does better.

I think the manhua Will catch up with the novel in the near Future (one year or so maybe?), i Hope they take their time in those last released chapters from the novel and even create "fillers" and change some details since its Very rushed

Aggregator gang
@tenkyu7, lol, he
'officially' only have Ning'er (whom he gets engaged to later on) and ofc Ziyun as his 'brides', but what can I say, this is Mad snail, he just keeps on adding dumb bimbos onto his harem circle for no particular reason, some random dumb bitch hopes onto him cuz she's a masochist and he gave her a good beating and him being the 'self-proclaimed pure love boi' he says he is (he broke that in the first few chapters by molesting Ning'er anyway), he just leads her on, the novel just keeps on getting cancerous, I am only staying for boobs, nice art, and potential fillers at this point, altho it's just not my thing and maybe someone else will have a positive opinion on this idk

Users who are viewing this thread