Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Why buy him? He attacked the lord of the town at least taking him for free as compensation will be better than getting thrown into prison or worse, executed for trying to sell his daughter smh

SHE was the target? But he was walking right past her and killing two others beforehand..
Ponders if this is like Future Diary where one can become god gaining the ability to travel back in time to kill and replace the former self..

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, buying and selling humans,manipulating people with love potions, and taking whatever you want cause you feel like it. Hope the protagonist dies twice.

haven't finished chapter yet but short haired girl is a nono , i mean you see your friend blushing at a guy and you tell her you like him and ask to confess and she doesn't give an answer you take it as a yes and walk away smiling??

Aggregator gang
So, the God of Thunder, son of Odin, does not want to fight Kratos so he come here and become a manga boy?

Fed-Kun's army
interesting story so far,

i hope mc keeps their current personality even when they recall all their memories of their previous life.

dang, the mc's friend is trash
she confessed to a guy that she knew that the mc has liked ever since
if i were the mc, id cut her out of my life in a flash
toxic friend

Okay, I'll bite. The cover summary didn't look to be anything special, but the art, tone, and humor of this in how weirdly juxtaposed the horror is with the ordinary made for a pretty engaging first chapter. Let's see what happens from here, it's interesting to see the MC and her family fully embrace their evil heritage, and even moreso to have a reincarnation setting in which the new child's personality stays the same and it's not just an isekai.

Well, I can certainly say I wasn’t expecting a bloody murder in the first third of the story. So used to the vague “I died somehow” intro but nothing like that, really interesting. When I was looking at the character recap in the next chapter, that opening scene of her last life really helped piece together the framework of what’s going to happen/foreshadowed? (or atleast my prediction)

(I also didn’t read the summary so I really just jumped in)

I really don’t like this mc, my gut just really hates this mc.

1. She forced a male slave to come with her for her selfish desires without asking him so she’s not that good herself
2. The slave boy already had a buyer so you can’t just ignore basic rules, they should have negotiated with the buyer. What the father did was illegal
3. The MC friend is a bitch for asking out the boy her friend likes because it’s obvious she did it cause she wants everything she has.
4. The family bought the slave boy to use him, put him in random clothes and then pretended to be kind and nice like it’s something common.

It’s like it started realistic and then the plot armour bent things around to suit the mc. This isn’t my cuppa tea. Dropped because the introduction to a manga must be interesting or well written which for me isn’t.

I think mc friend is tryin to make mc realize her feelings? Like so she can then confess to ml?

I can't enjoy a book where the main character is ok using love potions on someone, shes a fucking psycho

Group Leader
Dayum... 😥😥😥

3 deaths in the first chapter

@Seunru I can’t believe you’re actually complaining about the formalities of slave buying and selling💀. That is disturbing in a way, but what you said lacks thought because where they were at the time was probably their land and they’re also super affluent and scary nobles who are known to be users of powerful magic and therefore it makes sense that they were able to buy him. Also he’s probably much better off with them than his original buyer I can almost guarantee you

Users who are viewing this thread