Tamarowa

Fed-Kun's army
@monkey123 How would people that dislike this be incels..? This manga is the epitome of what incels believe in. Back before their reddit was banned they had a stickied post about "self-improvement" that basically just said to get fit and get rich so shallow girls (i.e. all girls, according to them) would just flock to their wealth. If your view of them is this backwards and you think the term is derogatory you would probably actually fit right in with them.

Contributor
Why be so vocal against a manga that deals with the extremes of society? It's just pandering, and it does a damn well job of it. It would be like hating on this manga only because you don't like it.

Fed-Kun's army
From the guy that writes Dead Tube. Yeah I'd rather read hentai than read his shitty series again.

Fed-Kun's army
why does this shitty author even bother doing borderline hentai edgy plot all the time ? i mean just do hentai these shit are so mediocre it hurt my eyeballs

I'm lovin' it so far! Reminds me of raunchy Danganronpa mixed w/ the Bachelor. The protag isn't as shallow as seen from the get-go and i'm digging the characters here. Also, the dude's a total psycho, but is kinda of hot if that helps. It's not the best manga considering it's heavily ecchi and a huge parody on the whole Harem trope as a whole.

It definitely doesn't deserve 6 stars (50 1 stars is just dumb, c'mon now), and I appreciate the quality of the scans. I like it so it's a 10 for me! :]

Dex-chan lover
I won't rate this by the story (since I haven't and probably won't read it) but by how fast that cover made me click. If put into numbers, I'd say 8/10.

Fed-Kun's army
this author can only deliver superficial garbage for hentai addicted weebs

Users who are viewing this thread