Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 1 - Reincarnation

Group Leader
@Zathz adaptations from novels are always like that, 1 adaptation can be quite different from the other but they will probably both keep the keypoints, like how he's fighting orcs, has healing magic etc

Jesus how many more reboots is this series gonna get lmao
I still love it however

Dex-chan lover
Tanaka the Wizard: Abridged?
seems like this one chapter is composed of multiple chapters of the previous version. 😅

I seem to remember reading the syosetu of him not able to get any of the girls even though eventually he changed their views to think it might be alright to get in a relationship with Tanaka.
But sadly by then he already moved on and adapted to their dislike hence had no further ideas to get closer to them.
The wn ended with him just getting summoned to a new world as a familiar by a certain pink hair Zero ..
Also that poor elf girl with the eyes gouged out. .
Seems like prison is easy to enter in that kingdom for having a bad face pass.. (lol)
Ponders if the remake is to fix his facial hair.. because I seem to remember it being drawn poorly in my memories on the old version.
Nevermind, saw new scenes drawn in better detail like the goblin or the female knight prisoner.. and the harem party?
I seem to remember the blonde mage claiming to be still pure for only ever allowing Allen her backside?
Or I am just having trouble with my recollection on the previous version.
It's too bad that he never tried to obtain shapeshifting skills to just alter that face.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
REBOOOOTTTT too bad the art in this one sucks imo compared to before and this ones hella fucking rushed too OTL

Dex-chan lover
oh boy... this again?
Can't wait til blondy goes fucking sex bonkers for MC 🤣

@Jorelm
Yup, at the very least.
I remember that clearly at the end of the novel.
The maid was even saying she wouldn't mind Tanaka having his way with her but Tanaka will never know..

@Kazumaik I like the novels/anime too but, what a strange(old) reference to make.

@NovaXII Technically, I'm not the one that spoiled it but sorry anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Petition to have the reboot draw by the man the myth the legend himself M-da S-tarou in all his brown creamy glory

Users who are viewing this thread