Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

Ahh this manga brings back memories... lol I remember someone on Royal Road even lifted an entire chapter from the manga and wrote it into their story without even changing names and cried when people called them out on plagiarism.

This one seems to be progressing far faster than the previous manga and webnovels... I wonder how long it'll last and if translators will keep working on it.

Group Leader
any1 tell me the difference between this and the other adaption?

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the first adaptation was cancelled before they could adapt the whole story. This has similar character designs, but a different publisher and is progressing at a much greater pace than the original adaptation. Presumably, they want to try and adapt the complete story this time around.

Apparently the novel is very popular, since this story got a second shot. Maybe it's not a story that lends itself to being adapted into a manga well? Regardless, hope they learned from experience and will be more successful this time around.

Double-page supporter
@ZdrytchX
I heard they skipped entire arcs, like the ghost arc, in the other version. I also heard that the author wanted a larger cut.
I only heard these things word of mouth however as I have not looked into the reason for the cancellation and I haven't gotten around to reading the LN even though I have it queued up on a kindle4 by my bed. Damn shame regardless since the other version has far better art.

Dex-chan lover
Ololol this description is very accurate! 🤣

Tanaka is a middle-aged man with a face only a mother could love and a personality that no mother could love. After dying from an accident, a god sends him to another world where he has healing magic.

Join Tanaka as he goes around ogling beautiful women and then watching them get fucked by men other than him. This is a new manga version of the LN isekai series of the same name, so if you read the first series you sure as shit know what’s going to happen.

This remake is condense in the firt version it was like chaptter 6 or more dont remenber but not the 3 lol

Dex-chan lover
atleast the rebooted version is better than before.

Wow, this is flaming hot garbage. One could find a more interesting story in a shoebox.

wait is this a reboot of that one pretty awful manga by the same awful? No wonder it seems so familiar

bruh it's so terrible like beyond terrible.
Don't waste your time unless you're a ntr fetish.
I've read the novel, it's indescribable and an ultimate shit.

mrf

I came here for the fluff part don't care the fluff tag if it have F&M fluffing im in,

Dex-chan lover
I love NTR to be honest, but some authors don't get the point of NTR at all.
NTR shouldn't make the reader feel like a cuck. To achieve this, you should choose such a method of storytelling that doesn't force the reader to perceive the story trough the main character that is cucked. Otherwise, the reader feels cucked too.
The best NTR is the one where you can laugh about how lame the cucked MC is. Maybe to cheer for the female lead.
Now because of how the author of the novel dealt with it, the female lead looks like a cheap whore.

Contributor
@vodkavodka @Nafizlatan @Zones @Doomer
At least read it before comment dude, MC doesn't have a relationship in all series at all, so NTR is impossible, not even Netori 'cause it doesn't really fit in that category, (Netori: The protagonist forces a love interest who is already in a relationship with a third party into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner.)

Girl just fell in love with MC and dump her boyfriend, MC didn't even tried it nor did anything with her in all the year they know eaxh other, heck he even wants her to be back with her old bf.

The serie has few sex scenes that goes a foreigner nimpho getting gangbanged in a public bath and later getting fucked by a tentacle monster, a girl licking pussy, and the girl who later dumps his bf doing 3some with him and her friend, and ater licking a girls ass in exchange of vengeance.
The bf cheating again the girl with her friend before breakup.

Dex-chan lover
@kurosa
As for the manga progress, yes.
I wasn't reading the original novel that far, but NU's reviewers confirmed that there was NTR later.
Besides, how would you call it when a female lead that confessed her love for the MC keeps fucking guys around? One-sided NTR?

Contributor
@vodkavodka
Dude I am a LN and WN reader and believe me I can assure you no shit happened yet, you say many NU reviewers say there is NTR and that's true but there are also reviewers saying there is not, I'm one of them.

If you read a lot of those comments, their NTR logic goes with one of these reasons:

1) NTR because girl is having sex with her boyfried, morons think MC have some kind of authority over all female characters and only MC can fuck them, other characters can't have their own life according to their logic.

2) Girl fells in love with other guy and breaks up with her boyfriend, yet shitheads don't say nothing about him cheating on her multiple times, in Dragon Extermination Arc she even says it, and this time she will not forgive him.

3) Some people refer to
Sophie who's engaged with MC due to MC's friend's life is in danger and their engagement is the only reason Allen is still alive.
In illustrations (Vol. 4) nympho foreigner who looks just like her (Sophie) is having a gangbang, when I start reading the serie, I also thought she was Sophie.

Also Allen and Sophie don't have a relationship, they are just sex buddies, so NTR once again is impossible, and even more she and Allen stop having sex after Esther broke up with him but as non readers though the gangbang girl is sophie, they think she's fucking with lots of guys while being Tanaka's "fiance", when Sophie (who works as and idol in MC city) wanted to retrieve her fans who prefer to fuck nympho than go to her concerts, so she went to the same bath where the other girl was getting fucked but as soon as she saw semen she run away.

4) Some call her slut just because of MC "strenght" and that she would dump him nor even care about him if he was weaker, which is false as we see when Sophia (maid) finds her diary in the trash bin, and reads about their Dragon Hunt quest, and we found out why she became an adventurer and how she fell in love with Tanaka no because he was strong (she knows a lot of strong people, amongst them Fahren the strongest magician in kingdom) or have a bigger dick as some idiots but 'cause of his bravery. How he didn't abandoned her even against an ancient dragon and more shit.

Then comes the domino effect, 1 guy says girls are bitches (not sexuality, but personality) then people starts to say NTR without real knowledge, other people read the reviews and only accept one sided part -NTR- and automatically say it's NTR despite other people explaining the story, and the chain keeps growing.

Serie is written as a parody so, no matter how much MC wants to have sex, he's still a virgin.
Just like OPM no matter how much MC wants to feel the thrill of battle, he will always easily win.

Want to know what is happening? How some people even when someone explains them the serie, they keep saying NTR despite beenthe same ones who are asking what's happening? look for tanaka in animesuki forums and you will know all the NTR is fake shit.

Besides, how would you call it when a female lead that confessed her love for the MC keeps fucking guys around? One-sided NTR?

Esther haven't had sex since she broke with Allen in Dragon Extermination Arc (Vol. 1) and the proof comes in Succubus Arc (6 months after DE Arc) where she falls ill and a trap who is a half-succubus like her tells them that succubus need semen to survive or they die, and that she had been "thirsty" for a lot of time

Users who are viewing this thread