Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

Fed-Kun's army
tanaka looks less ugly in this one like in the other he was slightly better than a f.u.o.b from a H manga but here he is like hollywood ugly

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn for some reason people are becoming increasingly obsessed with ntr type stuff. I don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
Not really an underdog story, as the protagonist is the most powerful man on the planet as far as we know. Not really a comedy, as there no jokes so much as we're supposed to laugh at the misfortune of extremely unlikable people. Can't really feel sorry for the protagonist either as he is as much of an asshole as everyone else. What's the point of reading this?

Even @misachii reading of the story, which I agree with, is that the meta text of the story is what's important, it's too much of a slog to to force myself to being the company of unlikable and uncharismatic characters.

been reading this since the 1st adaptation, and gonna say it'll get better at least after the dragon arc (?), story average but not trash, while the drawing more detailed than 1st adaptation ( somehow the 1st one better tho)

@guysaresohot44
What, that surprise you or something? 🤣
I haven't read this version yet, so idk if those tags actually 'overlap' in this series, but it wouldn't surprise me if they do at some point tbh.
Oh btw, and iirc the 'lolis' I'd seen in the previous version were more categorized from their body type, but like 16-18+ or so.

Edit - Yeah, this one looks just as graphic, if not more so, so smut probably isn't a stretch 😂

the art of 1st adaptation was better, now it's not the MC's who's ugly, it's everyone.
there's a lot of negative comment on this manga that's probably one of the reason why no one wants to translate.

it's good if there's somebody get interested, let's just hope the nega comment won'r get them.

Dex-chan lover
@ankiwi I did say "type stuff". The relationships in this series aren't intended to make you feel good. It's not ntr obviously, but it's in that family.

Dex-chan lover
Cant read this, I find the mc and almost all chars repulsive enough, but I guess that's what they were going for so good job...?

Dex-chan lover
God damn it, while reading this I premantly thought thats so familiaer, its an alternate Story to Tanaka the Wizard. It realy botherd me why this felt so familar....

Dex-chan lover
This manga currently has over 33 raw chapters.

So this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I hope the MC does not sleep with either of those slutty magician girls.

Dex-chan lover
A tip for the translators: This story is full with sexual innuendos.
The Lesbian Knight's family name is not Lepman, but Rapeman, Zophie is Cyan Bitch (it comes back later with Bitch family and so on).

It has been quite some time since I read the novel, but I think even the countries were like that, with Pussy Empire and "Penni" Kingdom or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread