Tanaka no Isekai Nariagari

All his stats are in the trillions thats new and still really stupidly overpowered like every other isekai protaginist almost but bigger numbers i like it

Double-page supporter
Uhh this MC is a bit too creepy. It’d be hilarious if he was young but a adult guy being a Chuuni is a bit...
I’m not sure how to respond to this.

An isekai that doesn’t take itself seriously. At least the author is honest about this, those ones with slaves and shit just execute it so shoddily. It has been done 100 times better, yet they do the same thing and bring nothing new.

Group Leader
Isekai: *Checked*
OP MC: *Checked*
Stupid but hilarious plot: *Checked*
No stupid Harem (at least for now): *Checked*

FOLLOWED... :D

@UnknownSaint111 you're totally missing the point here... Or rather you got it backwards... IT IS hilarious because he is a chuuni adult... Like a said bout 'boys will always be boys'... No matter how old they are, the only differences is the toys they are playing with...

Double-page supporter
@UnknownSaint111 Same as Digitalromance77: the fun part is that it's an adult. It make me think of "The Girl Who Will Let You Do What You Want" and the manga with the succubus. Adults that were under so much stress that when they can relax, they act like child. If it was a teen instead of an Ossan (middle aged man), it will loose it's charm, it will only be a Xth isekai with a teen. (And I am serious. I tried replacing the MC with a teen, and it lost all it's flavor. It just looked like that classic isekai with the MC no knowing he is a cheat).

Dex-chan lover
the style of story telling is kinda meh imo, but otherwise this looks like it could be really great xD

Group Leader
If you're going to hurt me, hurt me. Don't have me thinking about this 10 years later in the therapist's office.

This better not have any romance in it, I like the old men travelling the world with his dog trope

Aggregator gang
so basically it's a generic isekai about a cowardly old idiot who doesn't know scientific notation so he looks at his stats and thinks he's weak as f when he's actually a cosmic horror grade calamity walking around...yeah, it's been done before...

Users who are viewing this thread