Tanaka the Wizard

Dex-chan lover
Ok, Tanaka's not THAT ugly.
Sure, the mid-yawn face was cringe(like, who's face isn't during that?)...
Then again, maybe this has something to do with Japan's culture?
IMO, he not that bad for a middle aged man.

Contributor
its an incels unrealistic fantasy but its still entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
Tanaka is still a wimp without balls, because he doesn't punish this noble brat and instead just apologizes for nothing.

WTF IS GOING ON?
Why the MC became so spineless? Did they change the writer or something?
HE BURNT THE BACK OF SOMEONE TO THE POINT OF HIS SPINE STARTED SHOWING
HE FOUGHT A DRAGON
WHY IS HE BEING SUCH A PUSSY SO SUDDENLY?
I mean, the guy is just not the same from the start. And I am quite disheartened, I used to have hopes for this one. =/ Well, lets hope for improving or new stuff to read, because if this keeps up, I am dropping this shit.

Contributor
@higher87 - This is a monthly release right? Indeed a pain if you don't read the novel that is very far ahead (and if i have to read every novel for every manga i like my life probably isn't enough lol). Thanks for the chapter Renascence.

Dex-chan lover
It's called being chill. Now if the bitch didn't come he probably will take similar action because the brat start threatening with killing intention. Yes, it is uncool but wimp? Not really.

@voidR
He'd probably use his OP powers to perform a school shooting on the scale of a kingdom instead of getting cucked, lol.

Dex-chan lover
and then, suddenly... uh... I don't even know anymore.
seriously, stuff just comes out of nowhere. constantly.

Group Leader
Why the fuck do Japanese love these kind of impotent passive characters ?
There's a limit to how fucking passive you can be come on. It was entertaining but the uselessness of the MC's personality is getting on my nerves as I read, this isn't fun anymore when MC has god-like powers and let himself get stomped on by a brat, I know Japanese want to show they're humble in all occasions etc but fuck this, there's a limit to everything.

And here I was hoping this MC would improve with time, instead it's getting worse... yeepee...

Yuh

Yo as soon as that first fuckin smut scene pulled up it was lookin dead for the mc damn

Users who are viewing this thread