Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The Female Knight's First Time Cooking

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome. So wholesome.

And for those who are worried that this is about to turn into a harem manga, don't. It's a small countryside town, so obviously word would spread fast when someone suddenly appears and starts living with one of the farmers. That being said, wouldn't surprise me if Kaho was an ex or something along those lines.

Supporter
I don't think that it can be overstated that despite the simplicity of character design, how absolutely detailed everything else in the world around them is.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
A skilled warrior can't hold a knife properly, nor knows that you shouldn't point a sharp blade towards someone? What's next, an axe warrior who can't chop wood?

And I get the distinct impression I've seen Alice Houjou before. Something about her looks and name is just so familiar.

Dex-chan lover
Sure granny, when a man is seen with a woman, they're already married. Couldn't be platonic in any way.
And what does it even matter for a bunch of schoolgirls if a farmer suddenly found a partner?

A skilled warrior can't hold a knife properly, nor knows that you shouldn't point a sharp blade towards someone? What's next, an axe warrior who can't chop wood?

And I get the distinct impression I've seen Alice Houjou before. Something about her looks and name is just so familiar.
And she doesn't even know the concept of diagonal...
I don't think that it can be overstated that despite the simplicity of character design, how absolutely detailed everything else in the world around them is.
image.png
Agreed. Most, if not all of the food looks like a black&white picture instead of a drawing.

Dex-chan lover

Reminds me of Alya from: Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san

Users who are viewing this thread