Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The Female Knight's First Time Cooking

Dex-chan lover
So instead of annoying siscon brother we get a bunch of stalking... *something*deres...

Dex-chan lover
I don't see a harem tag.

YET.

So I hope this means these girls will just be mere annoying horse flies buzzing around our main couple.

Dex-chan lover
9 Chapters just to establish the personality of the FMC and MC is a good thing, now the side characters (potential rivals) are coming in for the new chapters which is nice

Dex-chan lover
4 or so new girls that may or may not have some affection for our MC?

If they can't beat an orc in close quarters combat, ride a horse or look good in armor, they are automatically disqualified.

Dex-chan lover
Cat Fight the Gathering. Prepare your decks.
Wait, I thought we were going to play bingo...

Also, I'm amused that every character in every manga (that I've seen, at least) never dislikes any of the food they ever try, whether it's travelling to another country in their own world, or going to an entirely new world. The only exceptions being things like "substance x" from The Great Cleric, something that is presented as being universally so bad that no living thing could possibly enjoy consuming it. Or dishes made by an incompetent person that are always bad purely and exclusively for comedy.
There's never food that a person tries, that simply doesn't suit their tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread