Tang Yin in Another Realm II: The Rise of Feng Nation

@JaYyBaEe
Ikr; I assume he was the one who died xD got reincarnated; it's a bit all over the place the intro chapter ~ oh well ~ looks interesting though ~

first read this https://mangadex.org/title/21314/tang-yin-in-another-realm

okay so somebody fill me in. Other than the fact that he fought that huge war in the original became king as what this is saying. Nothing else in the original story happened? I haven't read the whole thing but what happened to everybody from the previous story? I mean did they all die or something because he is surrounded by completely new people, and i feel like the events of the first story have nothing to do with this story. Even though this is considered a sequel the only link i see with this story and the previous one is the wind nation, and that's it? Please somebody help make sense of this because i'm really confused right now.

Super generic powerful mc and really bad everything
But its fun
Just a tiny bit fun

Dex-chan lover
they haven't even finished the first one and they already started making a sequal...

Double-page supporter
“So where do we put this shit? The trash can is already a black hole”

-unknown dwarf

Group Leader
Nope a big ol'nope, The characters are different.
They should start a new series if they change the characters so much that the reader can't even recognise it.

I seriously doubt that the same person that wrote Tang Yin in Another Realm made this sequel.

Dex-chan lover
Not only i don't like the new art as much as I liked the one from the first season, but it's also fucking confusing that the characters are differently drawn.

Btw, season 1 is already fully translated, though not uploaded here.

Let's talk about the MC he didn't have, as far as I remember, any pretension to be king. I mean it's well drawn for a new series but not to a sequel. I don't believe the guy who made the first one is doing this one

This shits been translated so many times, and im pretty sure Meraki that dead fucking group is still TLING this in the 200s? idk, Now we got these braindead translators wasting time on this garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread