Tang Yin in Another Realm

RIP guess we won't be seeing this here anymore D:
Thank you wowescans and meraki scans for your hard work.
Hopefully we get something better or even similar that released at this pace.

Its going to be a sad day when Solo leveling gets licensed and Meraki gives that the boot

Dex-chan lover
@TheDefiant
Kerosene is basically just lamp oil. I'm not sure when it was invented, but it has been used for a long, long time. China is an ancient civilization anyway.

Contributor
"TOMIN ADVENTURE IN ALIEN WORLD"
WHAT THE FUCK!!! ARE MANGATOON IS CRAZY???
SOME TRANSLATION ARE HORRIBLE, IS THAT OFFICIAL??
They Said : official License, But The Fans who translate it without proofread did it for Free Ticket Access Paywall per Translate *facepalm*

Contributor
Seems two places have the license:

Faster but worse translation (mc is called Tomin), current chapter 91 corresponds to 42.2 on mangadex:
https://h5.mangatoon.mobi/contents/detail/1814

Slower but better translation (no Tomin, is Tang), current chapter 21 corresponds to 10.1 on mangadex:
http://www.webcomicsapp.com/reader.html?mangaId=5b9a3a0546e67872b72795b7

Also, seems mangadex only allows one link for Official English atm, so only the webcomics one is currently linked.

Contributor
Still Better Webcomics Compared to Mangatoon, Although not comparable to Meraki and Wowe

i think that mangatoon changed the name so that they wouldn't get in trouble, they've done it with other series and their translations feel like someone using google translate just to get chapters out.

so we should just go and use webcomicsapp it more profesional and more serious even though they're way behind don's adventure translation but its way better than tomin and goofy names

you guys can go to mangatoon, and read there cuz it seems like their updating it every day.

Fed-Kun's army
really hope someone else pick this up cause fucking mangatoon is so fucking retarded with their quality always messing up the pages skipping it or distorting it they even fix it fucking retarded translators and i know they are the official english they are also an official retards

Mangatoon probably has the worst official translation out there. The shit makes google translate sound like poetic bliss.
I don't know what the fuck it is with these licensed apps and shit quality, but it's pretty infuriating as a reader.

I'll give "webcomics" a try and hope for the best...

Dex-chan lover
god mangatoon is such garbage. shitty translation + half the time they cut out several pages and never come back to fix it.
one moment the MC is about to fight someone and the next hes randomly talking to someone els with no context between.... seriously mangatoon wtf are you doing?

Group Leader
@Doomer , +++ saw that moment it sucks, I hope theres somewhere where its possible to read for free (without videos) and with better quality.

Group Leader
@Kiraishi , till chap 45.3 it was done "unnoficially" by some group, after that mangatoon sent some "legal" letters to them and took the ownership as "legal owner" of the series. so now its releasing on mangatoon ( mangarock haw chaps till 193 though, newest chaps is 206 I believe)

Mangatoon is a shitty official, they didn't even care about the translation. The quality is garbage, and using Machine Translator. The Page is somehow missing and they didn't fix it, the so-called "Official" but the content is like made by Drunken Editor and translator.

Users who are viewing this thread