Tang Yin in Another Realm

nal

why do random bot accounts (more like puppet accounts I guess) keep uploading chapters to this with links to various alternative reader sites? this latest one by @shadowdx doesn't even link to the fucking chapter, it links to a Tower of God chapter that doesn't exist.

Has this been dropped from this site? I checked another site and it has twice the chapters. Though I prefer this site, so I hope it updates soon.

This manga's translations have been officially redone by Meraki Scans. But due to stupid beef & drama, they have pulled all their work from this website and are hosting their translations only on their website from now on.... that and its pitifully slow... but the increased quality and restructured chapters actually make this an enjoyable manga to read now so 😧🤷🏾‍♂️

Contributor
Chapter 45 was just released.

Seems Meraki has finally caught up to where the last release left off from long ago.

They're the ones translating the official release for the webcomics app, afik.

Dex-chan lover
what is even the point of this series being here when everytime a chapter is put up it gets taken down a while later...

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer There are plenty of series pages on here that never had chapters to upload on them at all. Could make an argument for this one being the superior specimen among those for ever having any chapters show up at all, I guess. There's also the possibility, unlikely as it might be, for some random group to eventually scanlate this from square one after coming across the series page.

Group Leader
The manga has an Official English, so potentially a group uploaded the official english version (Which is NOT allowed)

To everyone who want to read any manhua, please avoid mangatoon, in addition to changing Chinese names for no reason (which will cause a problem if you decide to switch to other translator later on). They also have a sloppy translation, missing pages. And I've seen some poor redrawing by cutting the part where the Chinese text is placed in some other manhua

Dex-chan lover
This was quite an amusing series back when it was fantranslated. I guess the copyright/license holder stopped it.

i remember reading this back on mangarock, turns out this site has the chapters constantly taken down, honestly whats the point of this manga if there are barely any chapters

A really disappointing story by the way of how the story in season 1 ended.
Before you read, this manhua has 2 seasons.
In addition of having different studios between seasons, both story and characters become unrecognizable in the sequel, you won't even recognize mc if you see him (it's like I did read 2 different stories)

the pp looks good but only one chapter is uploaded and Chinese mangas are all about how they look because its always the same

Users who are viewing this thread