Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 18 Ch. 73 - Reunion

Double-page supporter
The real Filo:
white_parrot.jpg

Definitely, the MANGA of SH is a trainwreck.

I'll wait for the anime to fix it, how it did in the 1st time (it always will make me mad how the trial of b*tch was pure trash in the manga and emotional in the anime adaptation).

They had to shove a garbage trip to japanland into this...where is the required hot spring trip and the high school and tournament sagas?

Fed-Kun's army
@jmas081391 Me too! XD and I hope they don't deviate from the LN, especially since it's just a tiny funny bit.
@Zextrace I just hope they don't take all the chapter...I rather they go fast on it, since the fight that follows is so good that most people would want more if we're left hanging and it doesn't finish or almost finish on next chapter and if it isn't good people might get angry too.
@BanditHadron Sadly...
Since most of the villains here onwards (and backwards thinking on the three heroes church) are working for the one behind the waves just doing what they want and having kingdoms fall while they just enjoy life and destroy anyone that gets in their way, etc. There's this new villain by then that...did something a bit before he's introduced...if you don't know it might hit you hard on the feels. Anyways he's taken all the 7star weapons except for (OBVIOUSLY Fitoria's Carriage since he doesn't know of it) the staff/cane from the king and the gauntlets that don't have owner and are (probably) in a stone like the katana, many tried to get them but no one chosen, and someone gets chosen (predicted beforehand by whom) when the thing mentioned above happens. He eventually gets given those 2, the staff (borrowed) by Naofumi and the gauntlets, so those 2 ppl can take revenge and make it clear how 2 "ordinary guys" (at about lvl 120 because previously been heroes) could defeat him with all the 7star weapons (minus the carriage) and the legendary shield and being at lvl 350 plus having an entire entourage of lvl 250+ people without breaking a sweat (well Naofumi did sweat, but he had never trained before with other weapons and had the stats lower). Most of the villains that work for the one behind the wave can "steal" (I just reminded Kazuma from Konosuba because of Youtube videos) legendary weapons. And while those that had chosen returned to their owners (including that one that had chosen and while couldn't escape the guy sent most of its energy to the person it chose, that being the 7star "projectile" that chose Rishia), the rest...was probably caught by the bad guys, noticed as how Armor (the guy with Itsuki) escaped with malty (I know I know, I won't use the other name XD, but everyone can think about it, while reading this) and later on he had the 7star axe, while later on the volumes malty had the "whip" (it had changed to like a morningstar type weapon, the one that has a chain connecting the ball to the handle) but the axe wasn't there anymore, Armor instead had a fake. So while the "whip" was saved, the rest...ihdk yet. I haven't read part of volume 20 onward. Might reappear later on. On the Web novel, both axe and claws chose Filo, and since she couldn't have 2. She gave axe to the male filolial Motoyasu raised (the green one) he raises 3 main ones (red, blue and green) plus a whole army of uncountable proportions...after all heroes go a bit crazy after getting messed up by malty and unlocking cursed weapons. Not sure if the green one is a girl in the LNs though. So you'll have to wait on that.
I might have gone a bit overboard, but there's tons more so what I said is just a tiny bit.
@NuMu change the yellow to pink, and maybe XD
@Flavor25 read my previous comment to see the changes...honestly felt better on the LN
@Zombiepaste you're just joking because of general tropes? because there have been tons of "hot springs" from before they went to beat the zombie dragon, there were others in Cal Mira (maybe the manga skipped that), etc.
@TetraSky in case you haven't read it, been said a few times, heroes can't be slaves.
@colxeric you never get it, you only hear bits more from his entourage later on, and get to more conclusions that most villains are related even farther later.
@Arumir maybe he has unlocked it, maybe he will soon, still, that's a "break glass in case of emergency" kind of weapon, and the one he has now, the "Nue" shield has an electric counter (medium), it used to be (low)
@JakkRo I don't quite get what you meant "emotional" I'm not arguing it wasn't, rather which emotions. The manga here did do the trial more closely to the source material from the LN, but quite a few things have deviated...there were supposed to be surrounded by 3 kappas when Kizuna first came, they discovered about the crystals giving exp before the soul water sale and Kizuna got points to get stronger from "magic water" that Naofumi had, the whole "rescue Filo" part and their travels in this one country has had quite a number of differences.
@parkourse what did you mean by that???
@MangaMorning Agreed XD "baby shark" XD

Users who are viewing this thread