Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 18 Ch. 73 - Reunion

@bigoof99 I'll try to explain the story thus far.

The calamity Naofumi and the other four heroes face is actually a cosmic event pinning two worlds against each other that happens every so often. The losing world gets cosmically demolished.

The world Noafumi and gang find themselves in now, is the opposing world. Different world, different rules or rather laws of nature. different inhabitants etc, though there are still some noticeable parallels between the worlds such as the Filolials and Humming Fairies. Because of the new laws of the land, Naofumi and gang's progress has been reset.

This world has a better grasp of the situation. They're more aware of the circumstances and what's at stake. This world has its own set of heroes (Glass, L'Arc, Therese, Kizuna etc) as well which are allowed to invade the opposing world in the form of "waves".

Did i explain the situation well? If so, is there anything else you're confused about?

Dex-chan lover
@SirBlankFace

in light novel Filo scouts ahead and reports that a group on the run but she could not identify them as they have cloaks in Naofumi and Kizuna's group sneak in to the in disguise(mask) as they do have wanted posters out for them, while in the city they run into this group on the run and both side prepare for battle until Raph-chan and Chris go nuts and points at the group then naofumi lowers his mask followed by the rest of his group and the cloak group lowers their weapons while one of then removes the hood askin "Kiddo is that Kizuna with you" another removes the cloak revering she Glass while running to Kizuna asking her what she doing with Naofumi, Therese and Raphtalia also show themselves then the Thrash#2 group chatchesd up and a quick monologue and infodump a battle starts and the white tigers

@Drm186 Holy shit man, that's a completely different scene! Why did they skimp out on this chapter? They obviously tried to go for that sentimental reunion, but this is like when an anime diverges from the source material for the worse.

@Drm186

wow that really is different, I kind of like the LN version better than but maybe in the next chapter it'll be something similar? I do still like their reunion here but honestly I'm looking forward more to the reunion with Kizuna

@tab2goku If the LN is like how Drm186 mentioned... the LN seems to be worse. The only good part is how Filo scouts and can't tell who a group are, from there it should go into running into that group (still cloaked) being attacked by the soldiers. Before they could could get involved they are attacked and then follow the manga, where Raphtalia notices it's Naofumi (after he loses his cloak) and goes to defend him.

Hopefully they do that in the anime.

Dex-chan lover
firo has evolved into talonflame!

talonflame.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread