Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 18 Ch. 73 - Reunion

Double-page supporter
well, at least it's crystal clear what happened to her. but completely unclear what'll happen next

Dex-chan lover
@CharlesDexterWard
Fair, all I have to go is the information given so far in the manga so until it is contradicted it is how it is for me (I will take what you said into account going forward though).

Dex-chan lover
Ya ik but there are some good and bad villains in shield hero. I wish the writer put as much writing effort in as lore but this is an isekai so what can you expect.

My guess is that the slave contract was annulled because raphtalia did the thingy with the katana and now wields it.

at this point! i focking don't understand anything!
the story became so... shattered!
i can't gasp neither the story, the characters situation nor the environment!!

Fed-Kun's army
@CharlesDexterWard frostisss knows, my comments have spoilers and he's responded like he's read the LNs also I just now just noticed you can quote. And also to you and
@mahtan not 100% disconfirmed but now most of the people now think that the real reason for vassal weapons to exist and being able to jump between worlds was to
hunt new monsters not existent in their original worlds and give the materials to the cardinal heroes, therefore increasing their arsenal of weapons and getting stronger altogether.

Dex-chan lover
@ImNotaPervert

Filo didn't become an egg again her bird form(real) de-age to a chick due to having level reset while moving between worlds [humanoid form was not effected as it's a magical transformation which Filo still knows how to do]

Filo changed species as this world has no concept of the filolial, so it reformatted her to a species that had similar properties [video game logic world she transfered to a different server with different rules]

Raphtalia become that thing call you to know .... see the last chapter that sword has an orb I can say is bye-bye

I mean just look at Tsuka(katana's handle) there an orb that Raphtalia holding the
vassal weapon
and that why Naofumi got no slave contact anymore with Raphtalia whatsoever. Meaning that
Vassal heroes can't become a slave so
. get it?

Users who are viewing this thread